-
Wordsmith replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Well, when you do decide to start one I recomend you use WordPress over Blogger. WordPress has a free option that I use.
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
I see that. What do you like writing? Do you have a blog?
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Well Happy Birthday then!
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
-
Evelyn replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Okay cool! I’ll have to check that album out then!
@wordsmith Ha, I’m turning 15 this years so do the math yourself… ๐
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hello! ๐ in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@evelyn Well that sounds just as hard, so good for you! ๐
Oh I would for sure come up with my own stories. <3@nuetrobolt *shrug* That’s okay. Most of what I do is on crowded sketchbook or notebook pages. A quote I really like concerning art is “Finished, not perfect.”
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hello! ๐ in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt I bet it wasn’t as bad as you think it was ๐ (Artists tend to be very hard on themselves)
@evelyn Ooh that’s cool! I’ve tried brush lettering before and it’s hard!
There’s a lot that you can do with art.. And while I’m not quite sure where i’m going with mine, I could see myself as really enjoying illustrating children’s books or…[Read more]
-
Evelyn replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@wordsmith Yay! A Grey Havens listener and I’ve heard all the other artists from your list.
@nuetrobolt Which are their best songs then? Oh, and don’t worry about talking to much… I do too!
-
Parker Hankins replied to the topic Howdy Everyone! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
All right, @nuetrobolt! I haveย to go too.
-
Parker Hankins replied to the topic Howdy Everyone! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt, I hope you’re able to find a way. Maybe Vip has an idea as long as he’s not getting into something.
-
Evelyn replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt I’m afraid I haven’t heard of The Afters, I’ll have to look them up, but I do listen to the Piano Guys,ย (they are talented!) and Keith Green. (I like the line in one of his songs: “He is divine and we are de-branch” XD Good pun and double meaning there!)
What does Vip listen too?
-
Parker Hankins replied to the topic Howdy Everyone! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt, I bet your better than you think you are. I’ve never read your writing, though, so I don’t know for sure.
-
Parker Hankins replied to the topic Howdy Everyone! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
I haven’tย been excepted yet either, @nuetrobolt. I know how to write and all the stuff that goes into it. I guess that’s why my score is what it is. I need to work on my writing style. I think that is probably my biggest problem.
-
Evelyn replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
I like his style of music, but then also just how rich his lyrics are. He is also very honest about struggles and feelings and then also the light.
What other artists do you guys listen to?
My other favorite artists are The Brilliance, The Gray Havens, Enya, Jenny & Tyler, Colony House,ย and Simon & Garfunkel. There are s…[Read more]
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hello! ๐ in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt Cool! Ha ha I should have guessed fantasy was your thing. What with you having your own dragon and all. ๐ Have you ever drawn Vip before?
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hello! ๐ in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt My thanks to both you, and your super cool dragon! Do you use acrylic, watercolor, or oil when you paint?ย What kind of stories do you enjoy writing most?
Hello @evelyn (wow what a pretty name!) Most of the time it’s sketching with ballpoint pens or pencils. Every once in a while I get out my watercolors, and recently I’ve been…[Read more]
-
Parker Hankins replied to the topic Howdy Everyone! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, kind of.
So, are you in a guild group? If so, which one?
What was your score on the writers’ quiz? I got a 60 the first time a 50 the second time. I still think my scores are too high.
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!") in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
I like him as well.
-
Parker Hankins replied to the topic Howdy Everyone! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt, I actually met one of my villains in a dream. It was pretty cool.
I’m fourteen too!
I guess Vip doesn’t want anyone to know his age. Lol!
-
Parker Hankins replied to the topic Howdy Everyone! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt, have you ever dreamed in your sleep of your story ideas? I have.
By the way, how old are you? I could probably find it somewhere. I just don’t feel like looking.
- Load More












