-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic We Are Mo-ving *singsongy voice* in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@mairin-atha Yay! Hope it goes smoothly!
-
Parker Hankins replied to the topic Meraki, get writing in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@esther-sears
@parker
@caleb-e-king
@jessi-rae
@theswordinthebook
@selah-chelyah
@thewirelessblade
@fctait
@professorsjb
@katthewriter
@lightning-spider
@skye
@mairin-atha
@e-b-raulands
@jillifish
@dakota
@brooka3
@scarletimmortalized
@joseph_darkgrate
@nicoleg
@theinconceivable1
@elizabethY’all, let’s get going!!!!!
-
Jane Maree started the topic {Story Theory – Week 3} Theme in Action: what your character believes in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 11 months ago
So far in our theme series, we’ve covered What Theme Actually Is, how to Narrow Down Your Theme into a focusing question, but how do any of these actually work in the story itself?
It’s all well and good to have a handy little focusing question and a bunch of answers, but how do we actively apply these to a story?
Here’s where we get to one of m…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Legends and Lore of Meraki in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
OKAY MEERKATS. Apparently there’s going to be a little ‘about’ page for each Guild and Josiah wants the content for them this week, and that content is meant to be our history and legends, etc. So…I guess we should continue brainstorming. XD
So we’ve got the idea of ranks/titles, and also maybe we’ll need some history (and background on why…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic PROMPT GUILD WAR – Mona Lisa Comedy! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
The announcement is in…
*drum roll*
THE LEAGUE OF INCREDIBLE MEERKATS WON AGAIN!!!!
I’m SO proud of how all of you chipped in so willingly and enthusiastically to edit my draft, and it was just the best to see such a great group effort. (And to those who didn’t get a chance to help out–don’t worry about it, you still get the…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Introductions! Pizza! Best Buddies! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
WE HAVE A NEW MEERKAT IN OUR RANKS!! The lovely @elizabeth is joining us, and I’m so excited to have her here!
She’s already decided that Meraki is the best guild ever so I think that’s off to a good start… 😂
Anyway–Welcome and thrice welcome to Elizabeth!! *throws…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree started the topic {Story Theory – Week 2} Focusing Your Theme in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 11 months ago
And here we are on the second week already. It might just be me, but my goodness I feel like each week is passing so quickly, halp.
Onto the next chat about theme!
(NOTE: if you didn’t read last week’s lesson, you’d best hop over to that, because this follows on directly and could be confusing without background.)
Since theme is the base…[Read more]
-
NicoleG replied to the topic The Legends and Lore of Meraki in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
OH WOW. THAT’S EPIC. I’m excited to be in a fun guild like this. The Emblem screams, “Behold, the Meerkat!” Hahaha. (Thanks for dragging me into this, @mairin-atha) 🤣
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic We Are Mo-ving *singsongy voice* in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@mairin-atha Wow! Hope all goes well on your end, as well. Where are you headed in AZ? Do you know how you will move your belongings?!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic PROMPT GUILD WAR – Mona Lisa Comedy! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 12 months ago
OKAY I WROTE A FIRST DRAFT, GUYS.
At first I wasn’t totally convinced, but I think it ended up at least a tiny bit funny. 😛 It might not be a normal comedy, but I think it’s a good start. Better than nothing at least.
NOW IT’S TIME FOR EDITS! We’ve only got about four days, so edit away. Please add your edits in suggestions/comments so that we…[Read more]
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic We Are Mo-ving *singsongy voice* in the forum Announcements 7 years, 12 months ago
@mairin-atha, praying your move goes well and the direction becomes clear! We just moved from Missouri to N. Idaho for health reasons… quite a journey! It is a lot harder to move when you are older and have established friendships. Do you know anyone where you are going? BTW, love your pen name. Is it for Maranatha?
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Introductions! Pizza! Best Buddies! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 12 months ago
I’m so glad you two could be in here together! 😊
-
NicoleG replied to the topic We Are Mo-ving *singsongy voice* in the forum Announcements 7 years, 12 months ago
take care, @mairin-atha! Praying for safe and easy transitions 🙂
-
NicoleG replied to the topic Introductions! Pizza! Best Buddies! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 12 months ago
@mairin-atha *squealing* Thanks for making a way to have me here! *hugs* I’m so excited too!!! This is going to be epic <3
And I’m excited super to meet everyone! Thanks for the pizza and cake and confetti and more pizza @jane-maree @ScarletImmortalized @e-b-raulands haha 🙂
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic We Are Mo-ving *singsongy voice* in the forum Announcements 7 years, 12 months ago
@mairin-atha Wow that sounds crazy! I’ll definitely be praying that it all sorts out nicely without too much stress. *sends pizza*
-
Jane Maree started the topic {Story Theory – Week 1} What is Theme? in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 12 months ago
Welcome to our first week on STORY THEORY! *hands out pizza*
So I was going to do today’s post about plotters vs pantsters, but I’d gotten halfway through and I kept getting hooked up on how to describe something because plot isn’t the beginning foundation that most people consider it to be.
The fact is that theme is the solid core that all…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Introductions! Pizza! Best Buddies! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 12 months ago
@joseph_darkgrate
@NicoleG
@theinconceivable1Hello, oh my new guild members, and let me say a huge WELCOME TO YOU. *throws confetti and pizza* I’m so glad you could join us and I hope this is a place that can be a great encouragement for you. 😀
Come check out all the different things we’ve got going at the moment, and introduce yourself…[Read more]
-
ProfessorSJB replied to the topic Grandmother in Japan in the forum Prayer Requests 7 years, 12 months ago
Thank you all for your prayers! She is out of the hospital now.
-
E.B. Raulands replied to the topic We Are Mo-ving *singsongy voice* in the forum Announcements 7 years, 12 months ago
@mairin-atha
Best wishes for you and your family as you go where God is leading you!! 🙂 -
Jane Maree replied to the topic The Legends and Lore of Meraki in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
@esther-sears
@parker
@caleb-e-king
@jessi-rae
@theswordinthebook
@thewirelessblade
@fctait
@professorsjb
@katthewriter
@lightning-spider
@skye
@mairin-atha
@e-b-raulands
@jillifish
@dakota
@brooka3
@scarletimmortalized
@ryker-dawson
@warrioroftherealmBEHOLD THE MERAKI EMBLEM!!!
(design copyright e-b-raulands, art copyright Sarah Louise)
- Load More












