-
Dakota replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton (Lol!)
@naiya-dyaniย @anne_the_noob14
This one I actually made up ( if it’s out there in the world if memes, I promise I didn’t steal it)
Answer to the question “What would be the most surprising or embrassing fact about you?” Round 1
Dayton: *folds arms* “That’s none of your business.”
Alan: *runs over and grabs the…[Read more]
-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @dakota Thanks ๐
Both names are good, but I prefer Outopian Wings.
Esmeralda, how about Citrine handles long boring speeches and your characters handle the actual news? That seems to be what’s going on, but I’m just looking for some clarity. Good job on your entry too.
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton Yeah, awesome job!
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
Awesome part Esmeralda.
I understand about your world being upside down. I think everyone’s is rn. LOL ๐
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@anne_the_noob14 @esmeralda-gramilton
@urwen-starial @naiya-dyani LOL!
Haven’t posted in while, but here’s a couple of attempts –
At sleepover 1:
Joe: *wakes up by instinct* *Leans over and whispers* “Micheal, what time is it?”
Micheal: *who was already awake humming a song under his breath* “Not sure but I’ll find out.” *jumps up*
Joe:…[Read more] -
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@kayla-skywriter Good job! ๐ And thanks!
@esmeralda-gramilton Thanks! ๐
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial @anne_the_noob14 @esmeralda-gramilton
*bounces back in* Sis and I went at it again. Okay, she did.

-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
Well done everyone. Here’s my next part with Tawny, and introducing *insert drum-roll here* Altan! *cheering from the rest of my characters.*
@naiya-dyani @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @dakota @mayacat @kari-karast
Tawny walked down a muddy street. She scowled as the mud splashed the hem of her pants, so, with a…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
Sorry I took so long. I tagged a bunch of you ‘cuz I have a lot about the Tower and the agents in it, so I need to know if I did alright.
@kayla-skywriter @urwen-starial @kari-karast @esmeralda-gramilton @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @mayacat @naiya-dyaniMegyn stayed right behind the two agents as the strode down the alley and onto a secondary…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat @kari-karast @dakota
Here’s Zenyth’s aesthetic:

-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat @kari-karast @dakota

This pic kinda reminded me of the man-made forest
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial @mayacat @dakota @naiya-dyani @kari-karast @kayla-skywriter
Logan’s part:
Logan made his way through the streets. He walked these streets often. From Leonaโs house to various parts of the city. He had made countless arrests But this time it was so different. The person he was arresting wasn’t just another p…[Read more]
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial @anne_the_noob14 @esmeralda-gramilton
Tai, if he finds a girl willing to tolerate him:

(Is thisย actually from another fandom-thing my sister is into? Yes. Do we both agree that this is also Tai? Also yes.)
-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton Thanks. I didn’t exactly come up with the name Citrine by myself. In the story that she’s from this one clan names everyone after their hair color. Tawny has brown hair for example. Citrine has yellow hair but I was having finding a name that actually meant yellow. So I looked up different shades of yellow and citrine is a…[Read more]
-
Chalice replied to the topic Finding my Drawing style? in the forum Art Discussions 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial, Hmm, this is a good, question. I agree with @esmeralda-gramilton.
I would say, you don’t need to have only one style that you use all the time. Art is a form of communication, and one style won’t always cover all the things that you want to communicate.
That being said, you should have a style. Something that differentiates your…[Read more]
-
Urwen Starial started the topic Finding my Drawing style? in the forum Art Discussions 6 years, 6 months ago
How on earth am I ever supposed to find the style that is mine? I try drawing in many different styles, but how can I find my style? The one that I’m comfortable using/use all the time?
Tagging others who might be able to help.
@the-fledgling-artist @chalice @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton
@anyone else I forgot or who can offer advice.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Foreshadowing evil characters in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton You can tag whoever you like; you probably better know the people here who would be most interested in this question.
I like your answer. And another way to do it is using the MC as an unreliable narrator. If he or she actually does have a really good relationship with the villain, then they’ll be more likely to trust him and…[Read more]
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@anne_the_noob14 @esmeralda-gramilton *sigh* I wish it was original, but I just used the template lol XD
I loved the board of cringe, though.
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
Poor Shayne XD *gives hugs*
And poor Kenem XD
And Kirat XD
And Jin XD
*hugs your characters as well*
@naiya-dyani Oh my word XD “The board of cringe appreciates your uwu” XD XD XD
@dakota Welcome back! ๐
XD I love it!
________________
Just making some stuff up here lol
(Just sat for three minutes…[Read more]
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Urwen’s Art Gallery in the forum Art Discussions 6 years, 6 months ago
@Esmeralda-gramilton Uwuwu! Whowu?
(I do not use it the normal way it should be used ๐ )
- Load More












