-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Here it is. @naiya-dyani @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast
________
Fur. Pasha smelled fur. It was less oily than human hair, but thicker so it retained more scent. Pasha hadn’t smelled fur since, well, since his last master.
Pasha had been walking in front of the boy he now called master. He paused…[Read more]
-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
AWWW!! That’s really cute!!
Sorry I’m behind on drawing the newspaper insignia. I’ve been kinda sick lately.
-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Okay, it’s done. @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @everyone’s

-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton
Thanks. It works finely
thanks for the pop tarts *here’s some more cookies* -
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Unrealistic Character? in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Yeah. I agree with @abigail-rebekah and @esmeralda-gramilton. It’s good, it’s just that the transition from grumpiness to niceness is too sudden. 🙂
It is really good though.
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Yeah-LOL I figured that out too!!
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
They still look awesome!! Luv it!!
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Ooh!! Super cool!!
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Nope
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @kari-karast Great posts! I love Logan!!
@naiya-dyani Here is Megyn’s next part.
@kayla-skywriter @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat @trallion
“Thank you so much for coming.” Joey pushed the door to the hall open and held it open for her. “Grandma, I’m going to say ‘good-bye’ to Miss Megyn.”
Th…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Well, I think we should work on trying to get the raid and everything figured out so you could do that. I might have to call a meeting!!
Here’s what I got. *Winces* Tell me if you hate it. 😬
His thoughts and flashbacks are italisized
________
“I feel fine. But who’re you? And what are you doing in Jin…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
You’re totally fine!!🙂 And that would be awesome. Lemme know if you need help with Callia
-
The Writing Gremlin started the topic Unrealistic Character? in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Hello, everyone! This is the Writing Gremlin (the reason I am on Banana Peacock Warrior’s account is explained in my introduction post in the ‘Introduce Yourself’ forum. ;))
The other gremlins have recently been making fun of me for a scene in one of my stories (here’s some background- it’s based off the true story of a friend of mine who…[Read more]
-
The Writing Gremlin replied to the topic The Writing Gremlin in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 7 months ago
Hi, everybody! Writing Gremlin here, again. Sorry I have taken so long to get back on here… BPW has actually been hogging the computer these last few days so I was unable to hack on Sunday and Monday like I’d said before. 🙁 She had a cold yesterday, though, so I figured I would log on while she is sleeping in. (Prayers for her, by the…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@urwen-starial @mayacat @naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @kayla-skywriter @dakota @esmeralda-gramilton
Logan aesthetic:

-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial
Okay I’m trying to draw the city and there are some things I forgot.
What’s in the center?
Where’s the tower of punishment?
Where’s the knot house?
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial
Alright Thanks. I’ll go update the do. -
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@urwen-starial huh, I’d never thought about that.
I’m going to try to draw a map for the city today, I can add names of leaders as we come up with them.
@esmeralda-gramilton thanks. If the Rooks were killing people trying to make a change, they’d only go after crucial people. But yes, it would be messy.
- Load More













