fb

RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Eina jumped back when the girl next to her woke up and randomly started shaking her cage. She’d seen the scientist lab people bring them in, but hadn’t expected them to be so… friendly. “Er… yes.” She gently pried the little girl’s fingers off the cage. “Who are you, again?”

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Ash tore her gaze away from the dogs and focused on her new neighbor.  “My name is Ashley, but you can call me Ash, what’s your name? And why do you have grey eyes , did your parents have grey eyes too, and-oh hiiiii,” Ash noticed a guy next to the girl looking at her strangely. “I’m Ash, what’s your name, do you know where we are?” All this was said in her usual rapid fire manner.

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Is the guy Zane? Because he’s over by the dogs…

Eina blinked and took a step back. “I’m Eina… and we’re… in a lab?” Bullets, this kid was HYPER. “Are you from Bakearen?”

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

I meant to put someone, I mean any random person.

————————–

Ash got on her back and crossed her legs in the air.  “No, I don’t even know where that place is.  Is it in Canada? I’m from Arizona.”  She rolled on her stomach and looked around.  “A lab…Are they going to do experiments on us?”  Before Eina could answer she was waving to get Phoenix’s attention.  “I know, I’ll ask Phoenix, he’ll know.  He knows everything.”

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Skyy saw the little girl turn to the older woman and pushed her nose to touch the girl’s arm. the girl–Ashley, she said–started back, turning to her, but the door opened and Daphney was let into the room, her strong legs pumping over to Skyy and Andi’s cage.

she shifted to human, the time limit spending. A couple of gasps went through the room, but Daphney was pulling the leash from around her neck and pushing up her glasses.

“Andi, Skyy, are you okay?” she breathed quickly, voice hoarse, “They didn’t do anything to you before they got me, did they?”

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Eina’s eyes widened and she leant one hand against the cage side for support. The dog… had just turned into a human. At least she knew why the dogs were there? She blinked and rubbed her eyes. But no, the person was still there. And she wasn’t a dog. What was going on??

~~~

Zane’s jaw dropped. Well, that explained some things. “Excuse me, but what’s going on?”

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Ash’s eyes looked like they were gonna pop out of her head.  “She can turn into a dog!”  She grinned.  This was getting to be one of the more interesting days.

——————–

Phoenix sat with his arm out ofthe cage, trying to pick the lock when he saw the dog change into a human.  Well that was a surprise.  He redoubled his efforts, determined not to be sidetracked.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Daph turned, inspecting the two that had questioned her. One was the brown-haired beauty that had been next to her in the cage, the other was a tall-brown haired man.

“Do you think I know?” she demanded, fumbling with the lock on Skyy’s cage, “They took a seven-year-old and a three-year-old and put them in cages!”

“Excuse me, but those are puppies,” the man said. He looked about her age, but was scrunched up in the metal bars. Daphney growled.

“These are my wards, buddy,” she said as Skyy skittered out and licked her face. Andi was next, shifting back human once she got out and darting towards the door jiggling it.

“Locked!”

A guy in the back corner started to try to unlock the cage, and Andi darted over to help him.

“Hey mister!” she said brightly, taking his lockpicks and expertly finishing the job, “I’m Andi.”

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

*is so confused*

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

What are you confused about?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Um…

1. Eina was across from the dogs.

2. Who’s the brownhaired guy? Phoenix?

3. Why are they all escaping?

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

1) Daphney was across from the puppies, next to Eina

2) Zane has brown hair, right?

3) only natural, since Daph was taken and experimented on

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

1. Ohhh, okay.

2. No, blond. The first picture of him on the Doc I gave y’all the link to looks EXACTLY like him.

3. Yeah but what about everyone else getting experimented on?

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

They’ll probs be taken soon, Daphney and the puppies would be taken back to the cages for naught. At least they’re human now…

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

ooooo, r the kids Ash’s age?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 391 total)
  • The forum ‘Characters’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest