fb

RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Makes sense.

*interest rises*

"You can dance with my henchman."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Zerach helped Wisteria to her feet, slipping an arm around her shoulders to steady her as she wobbled slightly in the process. “Careful.”

She offered him a tight smile. “I’m fine. Just my head.”

It was obviously worse than she let on, but Zerach decided not to press the point. Instead, it was best to focus on getting out. “C’mon. We should find somewhere relatively safe to hideout until I’m recharged enough to transport back to Earth.” He glanced down at his wife, noticed her mouth opening to say something, and quickly added, “No, I’m not letting you do it. You’re obviously not in full health yet, and I won’t let you try anything big until it’s certain you won’t have a relapse, or worse.”

Wisteria sighed. “You know me too well.”

A small smile slid onto Zerach’s face. “Isn’t that the point?” He glanced down the unoccupied hallway, the direction he hadn’t paid much attention to yet. “We should head that way.”

Wis nodded, then started walking. Zerach hurried to match her pace, still supporting her. None of the others seemed to take any notice of their leaving, and no one followed. Soon, the Hestins were around the corner, and Zerach had nearly forgotten the people they’d left behind, so focused was he on their goal.

And off they go, to find an abandoned room to stay in until Zerach’s rested enough to take them both back to Earth, never to be seen again. *officially poofs them out of the RP* Now to figure out how the Wellingtons should enter…

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Interest?

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

You mentioned a second version of Lovecraft.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Yes. See there are several versions of him scattered throughout the centuries. Lovecraft, Stormcraft, Warcraft, Wolfcraft, there is even Darkcraft which is a very unfortunate double due to a venture that managed to nearly trap him between our realm and the Anaglyph.

The current version is technically Starcraft. So it would be interesting if another version of himself showed up or happened to be on the other side of the door he just opened.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Ah… definitely interesting.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Now I kind of wanna put a SW OC in here lol.

Huh… I need a SW RP.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Star Wars is amazing.

Anyways. I had a vague idea last night for how I could bring Veronica in, maybe revive this a bit. Do you mind if she’s behind the door Lovecraft just opened, or were you planning on having another edition of Lovecraft in there?

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

We can do it either way.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Or maybe… we could even do both if you wanted? Idk what all plans you have, so…

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Sure thing. I think I finally found a non-Lovecraftian character I can put in…

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Coolio.

(I’m assuming that’s a sure thing to the just Veronica dropping in? Sorry, I can’t quite tell whether it’s to just that or to both… *which may just show I should come back and try understanding again when it’s not the middle of the night but whatever*)

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

oh my gosh

guys…

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Woooow It’s been a while

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

EmilyRemixed
    @millennium

Oooooof. Guys, where is @countryboy77?

When everything you touch turns to gold...
    gold...
    gold...
    gold...

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest