RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Andi is seven

Skyy is three

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I see? *decides to sound the alarm*

_____

Suddenly, the lights flashed back and forth between red and normal while a piercing alarm goes off. Eina dropped into a fighting stance, automatically reaching for swords that aren’t there. “What’s that?”

Zane just stood there, staring at the ceiling. “They must know you’ve broken out.” He looked at the adult woman who’d transformed from a dog.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Daphney hugged Skyy to her chest, calling Andi over and finding a large cage next to the blonde guy.

“Andi, can you change back please?” she asked, placing Skyy gently in the cage, “I want to be in the same cage with you two, and I don’t think they’d care if we were in a different set of cages, unless we’re in one.”

Andi nodded, her skin rippling and turning to fur, then jumped in the cage. Daph was next, smirking at the boy as her face elongated into a snout and the short tan fur sprouted all over her elongated body. Soon, she was a greyhound, pulling the cage door behind her.

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

ahgg you’ve already been tagged XD (just ignore me)

ENFP | I should be writing...

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Zane raised an eyebrow and shook his head. “You definitely don’t see that every day.”

A minute after the cage closed behind the dogs/humans, Suits poured into the room, guns at the ready. Zane made a face. “Of course, they get guns.” The Suits quickly and methodically combed the room, forcing the people out of their cages back in, and checking to make sure they were all locked.

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

A piercing alarm screamed through the room, and flashing lights danced around. Ember stood in her cage and pressed her hands against the bars. The cage nearest to her held a young man trying to pick a lock. Pulling her hands through her long hair, she braided it out of the way and moved towards the lock of her own cage.

ENFP | I should be writing...

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Daphney grabbed the scruff of Skyy and growled protectively whenever a man tried to take her. They were led back to the cage, locked back up quickly.

The men left, and Daph circled in her cage, then pressed her nose through the bars again. She growled in frustration, making Skyy whine.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

After everyone was ‘safely’ back in their cages, most of the Suits left. Except three. They walked calmly over to Eina’s cage. She glared at them and made sure she was as far from the door as possible. They unlocked the door and dragged her out, still calmly. She fought, but before she was able to do much more besides kick one of them somewhere extremely uncomfortable, one of them slapped a syringe into her and she went limp.

~~

Zane watched them drag Eina out, worried. “Where are they taking her?” He muttered to himself.

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

@kari-karast

Hmmm. Ok. The character I’m thinking about bringing would love to be invisible. He’s also six, so I don’t know if I could bring myself to let people experiment on him. XD

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

Also: How are you already on page 4?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@trufflehunter

XD You kinda have to let your charries get experimented on for this.

Eh… practice.

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

@kari-karast

I see. XD Can you give me the link to the doc… I seem to have lost it and I thought I heard someone mentioning something about a plot for this one?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@trufflehunter

Sure thing! Although we did the actual plotting on the last RP thread. Basically, the charries are gonna get experimented on and then thrown into a virtual place to test said experiments. Here’s the doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hfMf2acog1FcI2xB_xppNxkBsxy8KA9XejwFLTPWR7Y/edit?usp=sharing

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

@kari-karast

Thank you! So I think I’m going to wait and watch for a bit before jumping in, if that’s fine. Just because I’m kinda busy today. And because I can already hear my characters threatening to murder me for doing this to my little Kai.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Daphney barked at the blonde boy, wishing she could be human to talk to him, to explain that they needed to get out as soon as they could, because those men were trying to experiment on all of them. She clamped her mouth on the bars, shaking back and forth and rattling the bars for his attention. She needed the closest human thought process to help her think.

“What?” he snapped, whipping around. Daphney whined, poking her nose at him. Andi and Skyy were hunkered in the corner, as far away from the big men in all black as they could be. All she needed to do was to get him to touch her, and Daphney could borrow his brain for a few seconds.

——-

So, basically what Daph is going to do to Zane is “borrow his brain” or the synapses working in there. her own brain works faster do to the over powered stimulus that the lightning bolt gave her when she was in the kennel, but to make it go a little faster, she just needs a human to touch her.

Please make him touch her, the effect is him being able to understand Daphney, and Daphney figuring something out

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest