fb

RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

PLEASE WAIT

ERROR CODE (10010 10000 00110 01100)

RECALIBRATING

PLEASE WAIT

RECALIBRATING

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

LOADING DATA

ENTER NEW USERS: @kari-karast @the-fledgling-artist @i-david @scarletimmortalized @bookcrazygirl @mckinley @e_elaine_soup5

WELCOME TO:

RPFL 5.0

(Here you go. 😉)

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

hah!

What is the plot gonna be?

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Glad you like it. 🙂

Still working on that plot. We can discuss it in the last thread if you want.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I changed my mind on the Vicq thing, so you don’t have to keep Aiden in

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Beautiful. XD

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Okay, I’m pretty much good with anything as long as I get to put GR in.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I already know who I’m bringing, so plot is the thing. *should also go put the people on the Doc*

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Daphney was washing the dishes in the sink when Andi started to whine. The border collie puppy was scratching at the windowed door from the outside play area, and she wanted inside now. Skyy was behind her, also whining, but that was more normal than Andi wanting inside after school.

She walked over after drying off her hands, opening the door, and the two puppies dashed inside, Andi shaking off and splattering the walls with mud. Skyy zipped straight towards me, changing back to her human form and throwing her arms around the older woman.

Lifting her up and propping Skyy against her hip, Daphney looked down at the muddy and now-human Andi. The little girl’s hair was standing on end from the ambient electricity, and she looked up at Daph.

“Daphney, there are some weird men out in the yard checking all the dogs,” she said, as Daph pushed up her glasses and ruffled Andi’s red hair.

“Maybe they’re going to adopt, Darling,” she said as Skyy laid her head on Daphney’s shoulder. The greyhound looked out the French door to see three men in all-black suits, scanning all the dogs with fancy-looking scanners.

“Andi, go get your and my backpacks, we have to go,” Andi looked up, her bangs in her brown eyes. Her little eyebrows, one with a notch in it, dipped down, but she ran to the closet, nocking over a few brooms in her wake. Daphney gathered some food from the fridge and was giving Skyy her favorite blanket straight from the dryer, then looked out the window to see the men coming closer. She turned around, pushing her glasses up her nose again and raking her hand through her short hair.

Andi arrived with Daphney’s suede messenger bag, Skyy’s little pink backpack with hearts, and her own beat up green one. Skyy was set down to put on her backpack and Andi ran to tell the lady at the front desk, Karen, that they were leaving.

Andi found more black-suited men in the front lobby. She turned around to go back to the kennel area, but Daphney was being pushed out by another man with Skyy on her shoulder. Another one came in behind Andi and pricked her arm with a needle.

The light in the room dimmed.

———

Daphney woke up in a cage, facing Andi and Skyy. She was crying and Daph pressed her nose through the slats in the cage, barking back.

You’re okay, we’re fine. Where are we?

Andi yipped back quietly, there are doctors with cold metal things. 

A lab?

Skyy whined out, big dog? 

I’ll get us out. Let me think for a few minutes….

——–

You can put your charries in the lab with them if you like, just get them startled by barking dogs or something. The italics are them barking back and forth

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Okay, let’s see.

Eina stepped out of the pawn shop and walked down the street, heading back to her hideyhole. Her hands swung by her swords as she walked. After all, the Shadow Wings were still out there, and they probably wanted her dead now. If only she had a gun, or any ranged weapon, really. Then she saw them. Several men in completely black suits, coming towards her. She quickly turned down an alley and drew her swords as she went, almost running now. Not good. Not good at all. If they weren’t the Shadow Wings they had to be part of the remnants of a different gang. At least it wasn’t the Crimson Fist. Yet.

She skidded out of the alley only to be met by more men in suits. “Sunburnt canyons!” They converged on her. She took the only route she could, straight towards the Shadow Wings territory, unfortunately. A bullet whipped past her head. Her eyes widened and she ran faster. No use. The men were faster than her, and caught up after a few minutes. Eina whirled, ready to fight. She backed up into a wall. A man lunged. She slashed her swords at him. He backed up. Too late, she noticed the man who’d snuck up on her other side. A prick in her arm. Then, darkness.

~~~

Eina peeled her eyes open. Harsh light met her gaze, illuminating a cage. A cage she was currently inside of. She groaned and sat up. Her head hurt. Where was she? It almost looked like… a lab. Her eyes widened. Whoever had taken her, wasn’t part of a gang. Maybe they were part of the Collective, maybe a third party. Whichever way, she was in trouble. Then she thought she heard barking. Dogs. In a lab? That didn’t make sense…

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

Oh wow. Are you guys already on Role Play 5?

Sometimes I fall so in love with the idea of Beauty.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@trufflehunter

Yes, yes we are. It’s insane. VERY insane. Wanna join back in?

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

@mckinley

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

john smith
    @mckinley

Well, I’ve already missed things XD. The doc is the same one we use for other things, right? I’ll add Ember and then jump in.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Yep, same doc.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

*clears throat*

I am a coward and decided to wait for a new thread, but here I am…and I’m going to go see what characters I could add!

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 391 total)
  • The forum ‘Characters’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest