fb

My own personal discussion/sharing group

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions My own personal discussion/sharing group

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    Parker Hankins
    @parker

That’s sad 🙁

That would be very interesting. And unique!! I’d read it! Yes, the music can be good!!!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I can’t explain why plotting stories usually proves fruitless, but I tried again. I wrote three chapters worth of plot points this morning–though I’m not sure I did it right. Let’s hope they’re helpful. 🙂

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Yes, I hope they are!!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Just wondering: What happened to your picture? It’s nice knowing I”m speaking to a real person. 🙂

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Not sure! Story Embers keeps messing up. Like I click things sometimes and it brings me to a random website.

Anyway, I hope you have a good day. I won’t be doing much this month because of NaNoWriMo.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Completely understandable. I hope Nano goes well for you! God bless with that!

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Thanks!! It’s really fun!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Believe it or not, I started doing Nano this time, myself. 🙁

I have less than half of the necessary word count, but I’m aiming to do it, anyway. *embarrassed blush*

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

That’s awesome!! You’ve got this! Even if you don’t hit your goal, you’ll get words done. That’s what matters!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Well, I got almost 2K already. Most of that was already written, but it’s to do with my story, so…

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

That’s really good!! Keep going!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Well, it’s mostly just bits that I haven’t even put into order.

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

That’s all right!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I’ve started something kind of new… I’ve written in a journal in the past–I filled two or three, in fact–but I haven’t done so in quite some time. Just today, though, I’ve been typing up a sort of journal entry using the site [750words.com]–I’ve tried typing journal entries in the past, but I usually just write thoughts and laments into my Facebook page. I thought that maybe I’ll start writing on that site (daily use, so I guess that works) for journal entries ONLY. That way I’ll still have other places I can write fiction without stepping on any toes–even just my own.

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

That’s really cool!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 148 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest