My own personal discussion/sharing group

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions My own personal discussion/sharing group

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    Parker Hankins
    @parker

That’s sad 🙁

That would be very interesting. And unique!! I’d read it! Yes, the music can be good!!!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I can’t explain why plotting stories usually proves fruitless, but I tried again. I wrote three chapters worth of plot points this morning–though I’m not sure I did it right. Let’s hope they’re helpful. 🙂

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Yes, I hope they are!!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Just wondering: What happened to your picture? It’s nice knowing I”m speaking to a real person. 🙂

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Not sure! Story Embers keeps messing up. Like I click things sometimes and it brings me to a random website.

Anyway, I hope you have a good day. I won’t be doing much this month because of NaNoWriMo.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Completely understandable. I hope Nano goes well for you! God bless with that!

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Thanks!! It’s really fun!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Believe it or not, I started doing Nano this time, myself. 🙁

I have less than half of the necessary word count, but I’m aiming to do it, anyway. *embarrassed blush*

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

That’s awesome!! You’ve got this! Even if you don’t hit your goal, you’ll get words done. That’s what matters!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Well, I got almost 2K already. Most of that was already written, but it’s to do with my story, so…

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

That’s really good!! Keep going!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Well, it’s mostly just bits that I haven’t even put into order.

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

That’s all right!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I’ve started something kind of new… I’ve written in a journal in the past–I filled two or three, in fact–but I haven’t done so in quite some time. Just today, though, I’ve been typing up a sort of journal entry using the site [750words.com]–I’ve tried typing journal entries in the past, but I usually just write thoughts and laments into my Facebook page. I thought that maybe I’ll start writing on that site (daily use, so I guess that works) for journal entries ONLY. That way I’ll still have other places I can write fiction without stepping on any toes–even just my own.

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

That’s really cool!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest