My own personal discussion/sharing group

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions My own personal discussion/sharing group

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

And because the prior message (writing) is for a story prompt called The 30-year lie I still have much to write.

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

WOw!!! I really enjoyed that!!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Glad you like it!! 😀

It has my opinions in it – like all of my writing does.

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I wrote it directly into this page where we write the messages. Then I copied and pasted it to my Facebook author page, as well. ^_^

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Your opinions are what helps make your writing unique.

That’s cool! Now people will read more of your writing!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Let’s hope so, anyway. LOL

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

If there was an actual market for such a thing, I could make some good money selling story ideas and beginnings.

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Now do you see what I mean by various bits & pieces? And not having completed a story yet?

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

I do see what you mean. But one day you’ll have it down.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

*sighs loudly*

When? When is this one day?

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

That I can’t tell you. But there has to be a reason the Lord has allowed you to write.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

And while reading over comments and looking through my gmail account I noticed something you left on the third prompt file–which in turn reminded me to keep writing it.

Tata!

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Great!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

*sad face*

Something terrible that happens to me fairly regularly is this: if I stop writing, I might forget. That’s actually been happening more and more often. 🙁

Whether it’s shorter pieces or longer ones, it doesn’t really matter. :'(

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

One subject I keep wanting to write about is war. From a Christian’s perspective. But, technically, I don’t know much of anything.

Despite some of the language used in movies like Transformers, The Avengers and etc I really like watching them. Sometimes they have the best music, too.

HAPPY WRITING!!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest