fb

My own personal discussion/sharing group

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions My own personal discussion/sharing group

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

And because the prior message (writing) is for a story prompt called The 30-year lie I still have much to write.

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

WOw!!! I really enjoyed that!!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Glad you like it!! 😀

It has my opinions in it – like all of my writing does.

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I wrote it directly into this page where we write the messages. Then I copied and pasted it to my Facebook author page, as well. ^_^

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Your opinions are what helps make your writing unique.

That’s cool! Now people will read more of your writing!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Let’s hope so, anyway. LOL

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

If there was an actual market for such a thing, I could make some good money selling story ideas and beginnings.

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Now do you see what I mean by various bits & pieces? And not having completed a story yet?

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

I do see what you mean. But one day you’ll have it down.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

*sighs loudly*

When? When is this one day?

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

That I can’t tell you. But there has to be a reason the Lord has allowed you to write.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

And while reading over comments and looking through my gmail account I noticed something you left on the third prompt file–which in turn reminded me to keep writing it.

Tata!

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Great!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

*sad face*

Something terrible that happens to me fairly regularly is this: if I stop writing, I might forget. That’s actually been happening more and more often. 🙁

Whether it’s shorter pieces or longer ones, it doesn’t really matter. :'(

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

One subject I keep wanting to write about is war. From a Christian’s perspective. But, technically, I don’t know much of anything.

Despite some of the language used in movies like Transformers, The Avengers and etc I really like watching them. Sometimes they have the best music, too.

HAPPY WRITING!!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 148 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest