My own personal discussion/sharing group

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions My own personal discussion/sharing group

Viewing 13 posts - 136 through 148 (of 148 total)
  • Author
    KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Oh my! I’m sorry for not responding earlier. YIKES!

Well, I just wrote something else on that same site just today… a sort of character interview. Except it’s over 1K words and I’m not finished. 🙁

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I know I’m supposed to read and comment on others work (isn’t that what I was told?) but I’ve forgotten myself. I promise I will do it, though.

However, I’m wondering if it’ll be a problem for me to post things I write? I’m pretty sure I’ve asked this before, but I’ve forgotten. Again. Surprise, surprise.

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I have this thing about Muslims.

It’s not that I hate them. Not at all. I think they tend toward discipline in some ways.

But I truly hate, hate, hate how they want the entire world to conform to them. They aren’t willing to see how something might work better than their way on occasion. It’s their way or the high way.

It makes me so mad i could spit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Okay. So I’m back. *YIPPEE!!* Hopefully for longer than before. I’ll #hopefully be typing/writing into this thread, so it may be contain smaller stories.

Also, my writing mentor suggested to me a few weeks ago that I might be better off writing short stories. Because of my limited memory and my short attention span, this makes complete sense to me. While I wish writing longer was possible, for now it truly isn’t.

The main reason for that is – yes – my short attention span. But a there’s also my inability to keep things straight for longer pieces. Even when I’ve written things down it helps only a little bit.

So I hope to begin writing and posting such things very soon.

Is anyone there to care? Should I even bother?

HAPPY WRITING!!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@kr-lalonde

Hey there! It looks like you’ve not had any replies for a while… I’ve been gone for a while, and recently got back. So I’m here to listen and chat 🙂 I won’t be on every day, but every other-ish…

Yes! Writing short stories sounds like a great idea! Whenever I work on them, my goal is to pack as much power into as few words as possible. And I can tell you, it’s a challenge… but it is soooo worth it! Short stories are a blast!

And we don’t mind reading your stories! Please bring ’em!

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Thanks, @wordsmith. I appreciate that.

No, I haven’t had any replies in some time, but neither have I been back for a while. At least not very frequently.

HAPPY WRITING!!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@kr-lalonde

Okay!

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Yes. But I just might surprise you today or tomorrow.

Oh. Duh. Better make that tomorrow. It’s nearly 10pm.

^_^

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by KR LaLonde.

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Should I terminate this discussion and begin a new one since it’s been so long?

Yikes! I just looked at the last comment and it was over a year ago!!

I’d like to begin sharing about my Nano novel(la) that I’ve been writing. But to do so here might confuse people. Should I begin a new discussion? Or would I just be better off leaving the forum since my being here is so sporadic.

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

#1: I stand corrected. My mistake completely about how long it’s been. It turns out I was on the wrong page when I wrote that last.

#2: I’m finally setting up my new blogsite. That’s what I’m calling my combination blog and website.

I don’t think I’ll be posting here very often because I tend to spend a lot of time on my blogsite. But I will try to visit every once in a while and post some of my writing here if you have no problem with that.

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I am not very poetic. I actually stay away from poetry as much as I can. Usually.

But my dad deserves something and until I get a story based on him written, this will have to do.

I apologize in advance.

<span style=”text-decoration: underline;”>A tribute to my dad</span>

I feel so bad.

I feel so sad.

I’m so upset.

He tries so hard.

Who’s that? My dad.

He buys me stuff.

Both good and bad.

For Christmas he

Got me Norton.

The antivirus.

But I cannot

Seem to get it

Installed on a

Computer.

Of any kind.

What should I do?

He spent money

On me.

ON ME!

*crying emoji*

• This reply was modified 4 months, 3 weeks ago by KR LaLonde.

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I am thinking I will start a new “group discussion” for each story. Or would that be a problem? I’ll understand if it is. (Have I asked this before? It seems familiar, somehow.)

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

How do I change a group discussion name?

HAPPY WRITING!!

Viewing 13 posts - 136 through 148 (of 148 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest