My own personal discussion/sharing group

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions My own personal discussion/sharing group

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 146 total)
  • Author
    KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I apologize for coming on so late. If you still want to do this I’m ready.

If you’d prefer I can give you my email so we can keep the details more private.

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

You’re all right!! That’s fine!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

You can reach me at: k2r9lalonde@gmail.com

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Perfect! Just sent!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

All right. I’ll take a look and get back to you via email. šŸ™‚

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

Responded.

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Received!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I haveĀ more for a story I’m hoping to write. It’s not the best thing to happen to me in the personal sense. I admit: I don’t look forward to writing it that much. :'(

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I can’t remember where I saw fanfiction posted, so I figured I should just post the link for one I wrote here. It’s in Google Docs.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ovh69t8d7P60xG7gGeHGxIMmHYO-LRbE-x86jL9Mf-Y/edit

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

A part of me wants to write a story based on the different series of Power Rangers. How nuts is that?

HAPPY WRITING!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I am working to change computers so sharing things is a bit slow. But maybe this next part toĀ Escape the Storm (EtS) will hold you off for a while. ^_^

David observed where she sat on the porch steps. Her elbows rested on the knees of the jeans he lent her, her chin resting in the cradle of her palms as she stared upward. David glanced in the direction she looked, but all he saw was the clear, blue sky with its brilliant orb shining down warmth. He looked back at her, wondering what it was she saw.

Oh well. David straightened his shoulders and started walking again. He had intended to go fishing, but Ruth’s pondering demeanor urged him to postpone his activities for the moment. He could tell she needed to talk about what happened to her. [Lucky for her] he was around and willing to listen.

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@kr-lalonde, wow!!! Really, really good!!!!!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

I keep trying to convince myself that I CAN write. But every time I hit a hard place I feel so discouraged. I feel so incapable. :'(

HAPPY WRITING!!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@kr-lalonde, hmm. What you need to think about is that you’re honoringĀ God with this. Does that make sense? If God has allowed you to write for Him, won’t He let you be good enough for Him?

Your writing is excellent!!

KR LaLonde
    @kr-lalonde

@parker, you appear to be the only one interested in my writing. Would you rather take all of our conversations to email?

HAPPY WRITING!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 146 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest