-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Interview Evangeline in the forum Character Interviews 7 years, 11 months ago
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Novel Prewriting (August 19th) in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 11 months ago
@scribbles I so understand that ha! Glad you’re making some progress 🙂
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Interview Blaine _______ in the forum Character Interviews 7 years, 11 months ago
@scribbles *blushes* Uh, thanks?
No pets, but I have had some interaction with animals. Most people in my society don’t have any pets, though some in the Upper Quadrants do. Like this year I’m training with the Stable Keepers. They’ve got horses, so that’s pretty cool.
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Novel Prewriting (August 19th) in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 11 months ago
@scribbles How’s it going? I know I’ve met Evangeline in the Character Lounge, but in your novel?
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Interview Blaine _______ in the forum Character Interviews 7 years, 11 months ago
Well, I don’t pay any attention to negative comments from people who can’t spell. I think we’ve gotten off o a bad start, so why don’t we just start over? Hi, I’m Blaine. And you are…?
*smiles and shakes hand* Nice to meet you! Ya, I do have some friends! Changing around every year makes it hard to keep up with people,…[Read more]
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 7 years, 11 months ago
(( @scribbles MY HEART *sobs internally* ))
-
Brandon Miller replied to the topic Mona's… smile? in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
I really like what you’ve come up with, @scribbles. Nice work! I dropped a few comments in just a few minutes ago if you get a chance to go take a look at them
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic Mona's… smile? in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 7 years, 11 months ago
(( @scribbles It’s the table of the social misfits and outcasts! Yay, they have something in common hahaha))
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 7 years, 11 months ago
Amelie was completely taken aback by that… that word. Her voice caught in her throat as she tried to protest, “You’re- you’re sorry?” She leaned back hard and suddenly in her chair. She didn’t hear the rest of his words. Just that one. That one word no one had ever directed to her.
She glanced at the picture and might ha…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 7 years, 11 months ago
(( @scribbles Oh… and the nose part… that’s a Narnia reference))
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 7 years, 11 months ago
(( @scribbles What choice do I have? If only I knew comedy like I knew tearness))
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 7 years, 11 months ago
(( @wordsmith @scribbles ya, Amelie is 15… Because that’s how old I was when I started the story! Ha. She kind of acts a little older though, in a sense. Also, as a note she isn’t asking because she’s too young, but because her society doesn’t have robots.))
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 7 years, 11 months ago
“Automaton…” Amelie repeated. Like a… like a locomotive? “Like a train?” She spoke to the man, “A human-shaped train? Why would anyone want to create something like that? Something that has wants. And that wants to kill.”
When Amelie felt the girl squeeze her hand, her first instinct was to jerk away and protest. But wh…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 7 years, 11 months ago
(( @scribbles @graceabounds2129 Oh wait… I seem to have forgotten how young the girl is. I was thinking late teens early twenties… but I guess I forgot… or maybe I didn’t really react with her when she joined… I left. Emmit would never speak this way to a young girl… most likely.))
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Interview Blaine _______ in the forum Character Interviews 7 years, 11 months ago
(( @scribbles that’s alright! Our brains do need some recharging every now and then xD I honestly probably should go get some sleep myself soonish))
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Interview Blaine _______ in the forum Character Interviews 7 years, 11 months ago
((Hey @wordsmith @scribbles @brandon-miller @anyone-else-in-rillumen over here! I have a “new” character I need help with! I haven’t gone super in-depth with his character building, so need some help to figure it all out.))
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 7 years, 11 months ago
Dazed, Amelie took the drink that the girl handed her, and plopped down in a chair.
“No, really,” she repeated, a bit quieter this time, “What just happened?”
Amelie looked around at the wreckage of the coffee shop, noticing the man passed out on the floor along with all of the terrified patrons.
“It was almost worse than…[Read more]
-
Wordsmith replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 7 years, 11 months ago
((@scribbles Hahaha! You actually brought up the guy at the counter!XD))
Evangeline showed him the coffee cup, and he nodded. Why didn’t I think about coffee to the face? The mug was then pushed into his hands… a prize from the hero.
“You’re welcome,” she said.
Suddenly the look on Evangeline’s face was one of concern and sympathy. Walki…[Read more]
-
graceabounds2129 replied to the topic Rillumen's First Character Lounge in the forum Character Lounge 7 years, 11 months ago
After being yanked across the room, Amelie stood in horror as she watched everything unfold: the man (Emmit) who grabbed that girl who yanked her (Evangeline), and the thing as it… did something. Hopefully in her favor.
After a moment, she found her voice back: “What just happened?!”
- Load More












