-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic October 2018 Accountability in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-inkdragon @devastate-lasting @sageinthemeadow @enu @the-inkspiller @karthmin @filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @allison-grace @sarah-narnathron @ajaj2000 @warrenluther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll @taaka-merespinner
How’d your goals go for this week, Ereki? I have a final batch of motivational…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Sad but Exciting News in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@karthmin “life has conspired against your Guildmastery of Erekdale.” That is a very accurate way of putting it πΒ I’m glad Erekdale has been useful for your writing journey and I hope it continues to be so, even as a guildmaster, as I can say from experience that it’s hard not to be inspired by the other Ereki here. π
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic *slinks into sunlight* in the forum Erekdale Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago
Tagging some others…
@Sageinthemeadow @ENU @Karthmin @Allison-Grace @rose-noblescroll
-
Audrey Caylin started the topic WE HAVE HOMEPAGES AND BADGES in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
As you know, we’ve been working on getting worldbuilding information together for guild homepages, and a while back I mentioned that we might be getting badges.
Well…all that just happened.
Erekdale’s is particularly awesome, though I might be a bit biased π
You’ll also notice the cool…[Read more]
-
Karthmin replied to the topic SURPRISE WORD WAR! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
-
Karthmin replied to the topic SURPRISE WORD WAR! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
<p style=”text-align: left;”>@sarah-inkdragonΒ @devastate-lastingΒ @sageinthemeadow @enu @the-inkspillerΒ @filewriter @princess-fooΒ @emgcΒ @catwing @kelly-lundgrenΒ @allison-grace @sarah-narnathronΒ @ajaj2000 @warrenluther04Β @lydia-writes @seekjusticeΒ @rose-noblescroll @taaka-merespinner</p>
-
Audrey Caylin started the topic CD Week 3: personality {discussion} in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 11 months ago
Hello Ereki!
Well, this is going to be my last topic discussion with you all. But I’ve thought up something a bit unique so we can keep it light-hearted π
The past couple of weeks, we’ve been talking about virtues and vices — the main strengths and weaknesses that make up our characters. But not every character trait is clearly a virtue or a…[Read more]
-
EmGC replied to the topic Introduction Thread 2.0 in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
And feel free to join in the other topics!Β We welcome your involvement. π
-
Audrey Caylin started the topic Sad but Exciting News in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
Hey Ereki! Happy Monday!
I have some news… This past month and a half, I’ve had a lot going on in my life, more than I could ever have anticipated, and I had to make a very difficult decision regarding my commitments. As such, I do have an announcement that does make me sad, but also excited for your future as writers and guild members.
The…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic October 2018 Accountability in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 11 months ago
I’m a little early/late here π
Question 1: how did your goals for last week go?
Question 2: what are your goals for this week? π
@Sarah-Inkdragon @Devastate-Lasting @Sageinthemeadow @ENU @The-Inkspiller @Karthmin @Filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @Allison-Grace @Sarah-Narnathron @ajaj2000 @WarrenLuther04 @lydia-writes @s…[Read more]
-
EmGC replied to the topic Introduction Thread 2.0 in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I think so too. π And, thanks!
It’s neat that your mom does that! It’s probably really awesome for you to have your mom supporting your writing. π
-
EmGC replied to the topic Introduction Thread 2.0 in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
Um, well my oldest sister writes, but mostly non-fiction.Β And then another of my older sisters writes too, but not so much for the reason that sheΒ enjoysΒ it, so to speak, but she writes down all the things she feels God tells her to write, which I think is really neat. π
Does anyone in your family write?
Also, how many si…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Who Are We? in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
-
EmGC replied to the topic Introduction Thread 2.0 in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
No worries! π
Well, technically I’m in tenth grade, though next year will be my last year of school because I’m graduating early.Β Another reason I love homeschool! π
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic The Building of Erekdale in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-Inkdragon @Devastate-Lasting @Sageinthemeadow @ENU @The-Inkspiller @Karthmin @Filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @Allison-Grace @Sarah-Narnathron @ajaj2000 @WarrenLuther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll @taaka-merespinner
I have a brief history written up in the document. Can you think of any changes or…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Prompt War: a funny story about the mona lisa… in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
The results are in!
We didn’t win, but the judge’s feedback was great (you’ll also see the comments about the great character voice we had). It wasn’t that we didn’t write a comedy, but it wasn’t comedic enough. And we weren’t the only ones who had that problem, as you’ll see if you can read through all the entries π
I’m…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic The Building of Erekdale in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
*pokes topic* We need to wake this guy up. π The other guildmasters and I have been talking with Josiah, and he’s going to be creating homepages for our guilds very soon. Sometime this week we have to get information to him about our guild. We should likely be able to add more later, but we should try to get a bit more down than we currently have…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin started the topic CD Week 2: Virtues and Vices {writing} in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 11 months ago
Good morning, Ereki!
Today’s topic discussion is about the third point I brought up last week: sometimes it’s easy to give a character wonderful traits but difficult to accurately show them when writing.
This week’s assignment is to pick one virtue and one vice and write a 500 word (or less) scene showing those character traits. The two traits…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic October 2018 Accountability in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 11 months ago
Good evening, Ereki! I hope you all had a restful weekend, and thanks to those of you who were able to help out with the guild war. If you didn’t have time, no worries — there will be other guild wars π
What are you hoping to accomplish writing-wise this week?
@Sarah-Inkdragon @Devastate-Lasting @Sageinthemeadow @ENU @The-Inkspiller @Karthmin…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Prompt War: a funny story about the mona lisa… in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-inkdragon @devastate-lasting @sageinthemeadow @enu @the-inkspiller @karthmin @filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @allison-grace @sarah-narnathron @ajaj2000 @warrenluther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll @seekjustice
Just wanted to let everyone know that our submission has been turned in. I’ll let you know…[Read more]
- Load More












