@hgm_barnes18
Active 5 years, 8 months ago-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
Yeah… that’s kinda long…
Do you mean Percy Jackson as in the books or movies? Or both? Because I just hafta say. I read the books, and then the movies ruined my life. (They still make a good story though.) And the same with Harry Potter. Books or movies? Or both?
-
Samantha Farrar replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
I was not previously part of any guild, but when I hopped on here yesterday I had the Rilumen badge and could see the Rilumen guild as well as this one. So I’m not really sure where I’m supposed to be.
Welcome!!! This will be an awesome guild maybe you can help me improve my poetry?? ENFP’s rock but I totally get the…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
Why thank you. -bows with outlandish flourish- Howsabout you? Besides Marvel of course. XD
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
-points to forum signature- Star Wars is my life! (Not really but it sure seems like it sometimes.) Narnia. LOTR. Harry Potter. Percy Jackson. The Wingfeather Saga. The Oracles of Fire, Dragons in our Midst and Children of the Bard series. Etc.
(Note. This would be the books for all of these. And the movies for the first 4.)
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
Ah. I figured it had something to do with Marvel but I didn’t know exactly what it meant. I haven’t seen any Marvel movies. At all. So I think I’m just going to stay out of this discussion now.
-
Heather Drabant replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
@hgm_barnes18 I should sit down and do that some time. It would be fun to finally figure out my personal ranking. Gah, yes! Those ones are great. What’s your least favorite? I think mine would be Dark World…
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
I also like Knaplinger. ALRIGHT. Let’s have a vote! For what to call ourselves! Knaplinger and… whatever else people like… @i-david @heather-drabant @maddiejay @samantha-pen
And… what’s MCU stand for? -feels very very ignorant-
-
Heather Drabant replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
Feel like I should say I have no idea how to tag people or how this works or anything, so bare with me.
@i-david Thanks! It’s…it’s something lol. But yeah, Infinity War crushed me. Have you seen that Endgame trailer yet? I’m scared.
@kari-karast I look forward to that also!
@hgm_barnes18 Haha, thanks! Hmmm…that’s kind of like picking a…[Read more]
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, pretty much! 😛
-
Selah Chelyah started the topic Completely Random Thread That Is To Continue The Any Guys Out There Thread… in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@theinconceivable1 @kari-karast @i-david @the-fledgling-artist @serenity @ashira @evelyn @parker @catwing
@eden-anderson @emgc @chalice @noahlitle @wordsmith @ori-art @hgm_barnes18
Alright, everyone! This is the grand and glorious second topic under the lead of the most noble Prince Inconceivable. You all may continue topics, t…[Read more]
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
@theinconceivable1 @kari-karast @i-david @the-fledgling-artist @serenity @ashira @evelyn @parker @catwing
@eden-anderson @emgc @chalice @noahlitle @wordsmith @ori-art @hgm_barnes18
Okay, I went back to page 50 looking for tags…so if you were active on here since then, you got tagged! 🙂
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
You mean it wasn’t already awesome!? -so, so much shock-
Mhm. -nods sagely- But of course. What other choice is there?
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
I can assure you, it’s not. Especially when they refuse to be revived. I’ve practically given up on them by this point.
Yeah… it’s not that funny… especially when they threaten to die if you don’t go to youth group even though you can’t go because you don’t have a ride… or threaten me with glitter… that’s not much…[Read more]
-
I, David replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
*Laughs from relatability*
Also, it’s okay. I get that a lot.
@hgm_barnes18 I think the term for that is “friends.”
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
It just cool that you actually have something published. That’s a loooooooooooooong way off for me.
Mmmm. You seem to know each other well so I was wondering. At least you didn’t die. You have no idea how much I have to revive my friends. They die like… every other day at least on our Google Hangouts chats. It’s ann…[Read more]
-
I, David replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
@kari-karast O.O
You… you don’t… *Le gasp*
@hgm_barnes18 It is to true.
Not too, mind you.Also, could you imagine… XD
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
Whoa. You’re already self-published!? That’s awesome!
Wait a minute… are you and Hannah siblings?
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to Knaphollow! And you can change your username if you go to your profile and click edit.
I will probably be reading those. They sound cool. Are they by any chance related to Norse Mythology?
Veggie Tales. -chokes- -tries not to die-
-
I, David replied to the topic Welcome! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
@hgm_barnes18 Late is our thing.
And no you’re not… ;P
Also, I fear we both forgot about Scythe and Thunderhead… glad you mentioned TBT, though. Guess I’ll add to that by mentioned The Bridge to Terebithia. Yay, tears and sadness all around.
(She’s also self-published, guys, but she doesn’t like to talk about that for reasons. She doesn’t…[Read more]
- Load More












