-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton I mean, Emberynus is boss, but I don’t mind!
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton She is wondering if anyone else is planning to make their role-paly characters into the Beta 7.9 person that Thomas CrosBlade created, the one that was supposed to receive the messages.
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
Hey, could you put Sandrye in the doc real quick? Thanks!! 🙂
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@kayla-skywriter @thewirelessblade @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @dakota @esmeralda-gramilton @naiya-dyani @sam-m @kari-karast
Nice Veraza!
Emberynus, I mean mentioning them. XD
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@kayla-skywriter @thewirelessblade @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @dakota @esmeralda-gramilton @naiya-dyani @sam-m
No-one minds me using their characters in parts right? Just want to make sure it’s okay with everyone.
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
*slides in* Gonna throw one more bit in here lol
___
Kiet leapt out of the way as a boy with strawberry-blond hair zipped past at lightning speed. Then he pinned himself back against the wall of a nearby building as several officials raced past, shouting, “Stop that boy!”
Kiet’s stomach tightened. Relax, he reminded himself. It’s not like t…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
That’s cool!!
Go right ahead, whenever your ready! Nobody has to ask permission to post!! 🙂 🙂
Which ever you like. You can have then come in from another world, or just change them to be in this one.
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial LOL! XD
At a pond:
Tai:
Tai: Would you pay me if I swallowed one of those frogs whole?
Grace: No, Tai. Not only is that gross, but you would also probably get sick, which means you’ll be making more work for Enna Sora and Kiet and me, and you’ll end up keeping the two of them awake all night because you’ll…[Read more]
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @kari-karast @urwen-starial @thewirelessblade @dakota @esmeralda-gramilton @sam-m @kayla-skywriter
Here I go!
________
“All right, I figure that’s enough for one day.”
Kiet looked up from vial he was filling and smiled. Sticking a stopper in it, he pulled off his apron as the apothecary opened a drawer. The man p…[Read more]
-
Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de) replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
(I’ll start the RP fun)
“This can’t be the end.” One of them whispered, watching the starving, woebegone people, “how has Outopía (Ought-op(Long “O”)-ea) have come to this?”
“Can’t say I know, sir. I really can’t.” “Here it comes. Just like last week”
“Our city used to be wonderous. It used to live up to its name.” Normally, Nathaniel w…[Read more]
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@kayla-skywriter @thewirelessblade @dakota @esmeralda-gramilton @naiya-dyani @sam-m @emberynus-the-dragonslayer
You’re welcome to read my rambling, it’s really bad, but, it was just rambling. if you don’t like it, let me know! XD it’s kinda like an introduction, I know I’m repeating stuff a lot, so if any of you have suggestions on parts to ch…[Read more]
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@kayla-skywriter @thewirelessblade @urwen-starial @dakota @esmeralda-gramilton @naiya-dyani @sam-m
Okay, here’s a little basic idea. . . feel free to object at any parts you feel don’t fit or if you don’t like it.
Another weary day in [insert name here], over-worked, tired, and hungry, the people of the city [insert name here] returned t…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @dakota @thewirelessblade @kayla-skywriter @esmeralda-gramilton
Well my character buddies, are you guys ready to get this thing started?
🙃
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
Sure nuff’!!!!! 👍👍 *runs around in a circle* I’m so excited!! I’m not the only one!!!
It’s cool no rush.
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@kayla-skywriter @thewirelessblade @urwen-starial @dakota @esmeralda-gramilton @naiya-dyani @sam-m
*does a happy dance* my charries are finally in the doc!! 😀🎉🎉🎆🎆
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
Guyssss. . . can I have some help choosing who to bring into the story? Because while I love all my characters. . . (*glares at Gerik*). . . well, most of them, I can’t include them all. XD Here’s the basic gist of the seven I’m juggling and what they would be like in the story:
Grace Hammond (rebel): Sixteen, fairly tall & slender, long blonde…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@kayla-skywriter @thewirelessblade @urwen-starial @dakota @esmeralda-gramilton @naiya-dyani @sam-m
Could you guys also put in the doc whether your character will be joining the government side or the rebellion? 🙂 Thanks
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
That sounds cool!!
What do the rest of you think?
@abigail-rebekah @dakota @urwen-starial @naiya-dyani @banana-peacock-warrior @kayla-skywriter @w-o-holmes @sam-m @thewirelessblade @esmeralda-gramilton
- Load More












