@e_elaine_soup5
Active 5 years, 11 months ago-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
“Yep!” Tyler nodded. “And again, I have no idea how I got here or what the Crater of Cairo is going on.”
Sage shook her head. “I don’t know either. If it’s anything like last time…” She shuddered at the thought. “I hope this isn’t like last time.” Tyler was just about to respond when a rumbling sound came from under their feet. He looked up,…[Read more]
-
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic Any Anime/Manga Peeps Out There? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Ooh, I love sobbing my eyeballs out…One question though are any of those romance centered? I have a hard time getting invested when romance is handed to me instead of just shipping things myself lol!
Ugh I love that Dabi is a Todoroki theory……..seriously, so much pointing to that fact! Ooh love Shinsou too…if you read…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
It doesn’t matter. I just didn’t want it to be like anything in the other thread. Anyways, Goodnight!
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Agh, I hate making decisions. Okay let me think about it. @e_elaine_soup5
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so they fell through a portal… to where?
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Ohhhh, well I guess it depends on if everyone is eventually going to split up. If so then Damian and Aria could have fallen into some place by themselves.
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Okay, just us or everyone? @e_elaine_soup5
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Did the floor drop out from underneath us? @e_elaine_soup5
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian studied the two for a second. “I think so, weren’t they there that night-” “Yes!” Aria said moving towards them. Damian followed a little hesitantly. He wasn’t really used to socializing. Oh well…
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
(Indeed!)
Strike it up like a match.
We’re burnin’ for the world,
were burnin’ for the world,
we’re burnin’ for the world to see…
The music blared through the earbuds as Tyler dodged a Scrimblin, firing two shots through its chest.
He rolled behind a rock to reload, the bullets from the M16s chipping the top of the rock. He slipped all 7…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian roared at Lucien, his eyes flashing blue.
“I can’t say I’ve missed you.” Lucien grinned, his eyes turning a blood red.
It had only been a few months since the events of him being transported to another world and he was mostly glad to be home. One thought that plagued his memory was… Aria, the pretty winged girl he had missed so much.…[Read more]
-
The Deranged Ninja started the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
@the-fledgling-artist @i-david @countryboy77 @scarletimortalized @e_elaine_soup5 @trufflehunter @misspenguin @…that’s everyone right?
So, here it is. The continuation reset event thingy for the role play.
And I’ll repost the link to the Doc here too.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hfMf2acog1FcI2xB_xppNxkBsxy8KA9XejwFLTPWR7Y/edit
Okay.…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Tyler walks over to where the two girls are, quickly loading his pistol. He wasn’t sure if there were any more Scimblins or not. While Sage tends to the injured girl, Tyler keeps watch, both pistols out, ready for another attack. Suddenly a sound behind them causes him to whirl around. A girl with black glossy hair runs towards the group. Tyler…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
(Okay, I was just about to ask you about this. So you are shipping them. That’s good to know. And I completely understand about Aria. Especially since… well… -glances at Damian who is sitting in the corner, fingering the wolf claw around his neck- a few years back Damian had to, um, kill the one he loved. That’s a lot of the…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian slowly awakes, his shoulder had gone asleep. He opens his eyes and soon sees why. The winged girl was leaning against it, fast asleep. Her wings were wrapped around both of them, keeping the warmth inside. He shifts a little doing his best not to wake her up. It had been an exhausting several hours. Ever so carefully he slides her head off…[Read more]
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
*art dumps*
Guys I’ve been having so much fun.
I colored the picture of Jake and Calexia. :3
Jake and his doggo friend Atlas. (also the moment I realized purple is not Jake’s color.)
(This was my favorite)@h-jones @e_elaine_soup5 (’cause I drew Lex) @anyonewhocares
If anyone looking at this can spot any of my artistic weaknesses…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
The fire continues to crackle as Damian and the girl (can she please tell him her name?) sit by the fire. Damian, not sure of what to say, watches her, listening to the sounds of the night. The crickets chirp and the leaves ruffle as the snow falls softly. A wolf howls in the distance. He rests his head against the tree, the bark pulling at his…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
That is actually really helpful, even for someone who has a basic idea of what’s been going on.
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic For all you weapon and fight scene enthusiasts out there in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Anime is fun. I think there’s a thread for anime lovers somewhere…
- Load More












