@e_elaine_soup5
Active 5 years, 11 months ago-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@andrew Yep. It’s been slow lately. Also, don’t forget about Delton. @scarletimmortalized @nuetrobolt @e_elaine_soup5
-
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
@e_elaine_soup5 did you see my post last page? Very last one
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Kieron looked at where Anna had been only seconds before, wide eyed. Then he turned back to Crystal. “Did you do that???”
_______
Here. This RP can soothe your patience for the other one or something like that.
-
Jzhurricane replied to the topic Critique my chapters, one by one! in the forum Critiques 7 years, 8 months ago
Loving it so far!
-
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Okay!
@e_elaine_soup5 @i-david @misspenguin @countryboy77 @everyone else
Could you perhaps give a brief backstoryand the names of the characters you plan to bring in?
@kari-karast I’ll have mine soon.
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
I… think so?
@countryboy77 @e_elaine_soup5 @i-david
We decided to have the teams fight each other, right?
-
I, David replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
The David breathed in, taking in everything for one last moment, then began. The key and dagger were inserted into a pedestal in front of him, with cords leading to the containers holding the two boys and the wings.
And in front of him stood an empty container. Waiting. But not for much longer.
The David turned the key, concentrating. The…[Read more]
-
I, David replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
-
The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
No actually, although I really do like your signature. This is someone you will begin hearing about. Is he a hero or a villain? What is his name? What are his powers?
For a bio, I guess this will have to suffice.

After all The David can’t be in control of everything… no matter what he believes
-
I, David replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
*Cough*
-
I, David replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
@e_elaine_soup5 *Cough* My post… *Cough*
-
The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian walked towards the feline woman. She reminded him of the panther hybrids back home. He ejected his claws and started to square up when something flashed through his mind. He had left her! He had done exactly what he told himself he would never do again! He straightened, looking around for the first time it seemed. Two fights were taking…[Read more]
-
The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian slipped an arm around Aria’s slender waist, pulling her tightly to him as he glared at the woman on the roof. He bared his fangs, his eyes flashing blue. He was determined that anyone who wanted to take her would literally have to rip his arm off to do it. He ejected his claws from his free hand. No one was going to separate them again……[Read more]
-
Evelyn replied to the topic A Comedy of Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@e_elaine_soup5 BBC’s Sherlock is the best! Favorite tv show by far! 😀 😀 😀
Anyways… *coughs*
@kari-karast I was amused. xD
-
The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Oh okay. I haven’t really bothered with guilds yet.
Also, @e_elaine_soup5 loved the pic by the way!
I wanted to say something concerning ship Arian. I am generally not a very emotional guy, neither in real life or in my writings. I’m not really big on romance either. I have had crushes before, many times going both ways, and my characters have…[Read more]
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic A Comedy of Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Sherlock Holmes? I have gained some of his deductive abilites somehow… and he. Is. AWESOME.
@e_elaine_soup5 (dost I need to keep tagging thee or not?)
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic A Comedy of Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Ah. That makes more sense. I used to like MLP. But now… I started watching the new season on Netflix and just… quit in the middle of the first episode or something. I just don’t like it anymore. My sister on the other hand… true fan right there. XD
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic A Comedy of Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Really??? It was… rather boring to me. (Although I do like Caper. Is that his name? The cat person? And I’m sad that Tempest turned good again or whatever. Although I did actually see it coming. Finally something I predicted correctly. XD)
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic A Comedy of Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Yay!
Also the song is not one I made up. Just sayin. It’s from the MLP movie. The only good part in the ENTIRE THING.
-
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
OOH I want to seeeeeeeeeee!!!
@both you guys are all better than me cause I just started.
That was so cute….
What is KOTLC about? I started seeing some things and I thought about trying it out
@everyone
working on a post…..still no WiFi *sobs*
- Load More












