RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

Forums Fiction Characters RPforL- The Chronicle of Characters Continues

This topic contains 1,690 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  E. Veryone 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,691 total)
  • Author

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

The stage is set,
      The canvas is hung.
      The tale has ended,
      Making room for a new one.
      The magic, the mystery is all close at hand,
      With a portal of words to a colorful new land.
      Go forth fellow writers and tell your tales,
      I cannot wait to see what the painters unveil.

——————————————————————-

Here is the new thread! I know we are still trying to figure out some of the details but in the meantime feel free to write a little introduction to your character or the like. Please remember to keep this thread as spam free as possible. The main chat for this topic will be at this link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hfMf2acog1FcI2xB_xppNxkBsxy8KA9XejwFLTPWR7Y/edit I think my poem says the rest, so have fun!

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Lisztomania: A need to listen to music all the time.

I, David
      @i-david

And so it continues.

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

E. Veryone
      @e_elaine_soup5

ahh, here It is

🙂

characters are like geodes: you must break them to see what they're made of

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

Hey Elaine!

Aaah, I’m already breaking my own rules! XD

(XNXP I'm not joking)

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

🙂

I like the alliteration, though I can’t stay for long. I’m going shopping soon

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

I noticed, Draven. XD

And… if thou couldst answer my last two questions on the former thread…

(I know, more questions. But I promise once those get answered I’ll post an actual RP piece.)

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

As far as what each map will hold I don’t know yet. I guess just whatever it works out to be.

And the map ideas are great! I would go with that.

(XNXP I'm not joking)

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

Okay. So, since Draven wanted a ghost town and I like the islands idea. I’m going to send Cora to the ghost town and the twins to the islands. Also, if we do fight arenas thingys, I’d like Cora to have to fight. Just letting y’all know.

“What were you thinking? Someone could’ve gotten seriously hurt!” Cora was standing in front of the couch, glaring at the trio sitting on it.

Sharv glanced over at Kari, who was sitting in a chair next to Cora, toying with a dagger. She didn’t look mad but she didn’t look happy either, which meant she probably wouldn’t be of any help to ending Cora’s rant anytime soon.

He sighed, wondering how much longer this would take. Then, Kari suddenly stood up, drawing one of her swords. “Something’s wrong. Someone’s going to… TELEPORT.” Kari’s eyes widened and she slipped her dagger away and drew her other sword.

Sharv, his twin, and Karim all jumped to their feet, looking for where the person would teleport to. A blinding light filled the room.

When it cleared, Sharv was no longer in the room. He was… on a beach? And… he had all his weapons with him. Strange. Looking around, he saw Shara standing next to him looking utterly confused, and several islands, with bridges connecting them.

Shara sighed. “Great. Who do you think did it this time?”

Sharv shrugged. “Who knows. At least somehow our weapons were transported onto us. Maybe we can find a clue on one of the islands? Or… we could just portal back…”

Shara cocked her head. “No, I kinda want to find out who did it this time. Let’s go to that one.” She gestured to a rockly island and started running to the connecting bridge. Sharv sighed and followed.

Cora blinked. Where was she? After that light… she wasn’t home anymore. That was for sure. It looked she was in some sort of abandoned town. And… something felt off. She looked down at herself and realized she was wearing her ‘battlegarb’. She only wore that when she had to fight. More like forced to, really. She could feel the weight of her bow and quiver on her back now. And her hair was in a braid instead of being loose, like usual.

She sighed. Oh how wonderful. Maybe she could just portal home, but she doubted it. If she’d been taken somewhere with her weapons, she was probably going to have to stay there for a while. Sure enough, when she tried to create a portal, nothing happened.

Cora muttered something in Kadelfin and started off down the street. Maybe she could figure out what was going on and get back before one of her siblings killed themselves or worse. Or the twins. They were just as likely to do something like that.

I, David
          @i-david

Petition to make one of the places a gigantic temple all the characters there are trapped inside.

And I think Mollin and Jewel can go to tye island area, while Kavery will probably be at the temple if that place does exist (but no real answer on that until Fledge gets back, anyways).

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

I. D. Triskele
          @countryboy77

Yes, the temple is fine.

I’m still working on my characters and placement.

(XNXP I'm not joking)

E. Veryone
            @e_elaine_soup5

I blinked, the screens on my lenses flashing and trying to figure out where I was. the rough stone surrounded me, showing intricate carvings. I squinted at the runes, my brain flipping through scenes and images and trying to translate them. My hard-drive like brain started flipping through faster and a migraine sprouted. I knocked on my head a little, and said “ting-ting” to get it to stop.

My vision disappeared for a second, then started to reboot. I blinked and shook my head. The screens did not return to my lenses, and I whirled around, trying to figure out where I was.

——————-

I landed, wobbling a little on my knees as I hit the ground. I fell back, but saved myself by making a backbend and lifting my legs up. My petticoats and dress came over my head and I touched back to the ground and popped back up. My hair was caught on my face and I blew it away, only to find myself face to face with a ghost.

E. Veryone
            @e_elaine_soup5

the first one is Luna and the second is Crys

I. D. Triskele
            @countryboy77

Oh cool! I have an idea for the ghost! At least he acts and looks like a ghost…

(XNXP I'm not joking)

Veraza Winterknight
              @kari-karast

So Crystal is in the ghost town too?

I. D. Triskele
              @countryboy77

Also, I now know what character I’m going to add! He’s probably going to be one from Jayce’s world… since Jayce, well…

(XNXP I'm not joking)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,691 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest