fb

Hello there

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Author

@lonathecat

Hello!

I couldn’t help noticing your introduction as I was looking around Story Embers, and when I saw your picture, something registered. I recognize your picture, but I’m not sure from where, or if it’s just similar to something I’ve seen somewhere else. The only places I can think of seeing you would be here, or maybe during a Crazy Writing Week in the Young Writer’s Workshop.

But sorry that I’m sorta uprooting your introduction. I was just curious, since I thought I saw your picture before. 🙂

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. -JRR Tolkien

Lona
    @lonathecat

@olivia

No need to apologize! Though, unfortunately, I think you’re remembering someone else. I haven’t been to any writing weeks or workshops. My profile picture is just one I pulled off google images, so I may very well just have happened to have the same one as the person you’re remembering.

Sorry. 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Lona. Reason: Typos

@lonathecat

Okay, haha. Wasn’t sure if I had seen you elsewhere or not.

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. -JRR Tolkien

Mischievous Thwapling
    @mischievous-thwapling

@lonathecat

I know! I shall forever mourn that sibling’s departure. (Though I did always suspect their betrayal…)

Shall we ask another random question?? I shall ask one, and I’d be delighted if you ask as well… No pressure tho. 😛

If you HAD to do one, would you do shark diving, bungee jumping, or skydiving?

And so sorry for not replying. I was very busy for a while, but things have calmed down again 🙂

"I threw stones at the stars, but the whole sky fell."

Lona
    @lonathecat

@mischievous-thwapling

Yes, there is always that one sibling who just carries an air of suspiciousness…

Sure! 😀

If you could own a business, what would it be? What type of things would you sell or what services would you provide?

Lol I’m not a risk-taker at all in real life, but I think I’ll go with skydiving just because I trust parachutes more than I do sharks. XD

How about you?

Viewing 5 posts - 61 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest