fb

Hello there

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Mischievous Thwapling
    @mischievous-thwapling

@lonathecat

I know! Same πŸ™‚

NOooooOOOo!!! *sheds tear* You’re right, we shall earn back tenfold our loss tomorrow!

Oooh, very good random question.

Okay, for main dish: Indian main dish of masala (I think it’s called that) with garbanzo beans; American side dish of stuffing (that counts, right?); Cider drink from England; Chinese desert of nian gao (which I’ve never had, but I couldn’t think of anything so I just googled Chinese desserts, and I figured, “Hey, someday I’ll have it, then I can decide whether it was worth it to choose it for this virtual meal XD) HBU? What would you choose?

"I threw stones at the stars, but the whole sky fell."

Lona
    @lonathecat

@mischievous-thwapling

I hath considered simply dumping a bag of peanuts into the jar or creamy peanut butter, but I fear that will cause riots throughout the household. Side tangent: May I make thee mine lieutenant?

Ooh good choices. I’ve never heard of nian gao either, but now I want to make it. If I do, I’ll let you know how it goes. πŸ˜€

I’d do a main of Mexican tacos al pastor, a side of Indian naan bread, a drink of German apple juice (never had it, but according to my German friend it’s the best ever haha) and French tiramisu for dessert.Β  πŸ˜›

Mischievous Thwapling
    @mischievous-thwapling

@lonathecat

Aye, that ’tis a great idea, though I side with thou in the fear of an uprising because of it.Β  BUT YESSS!!!! Maketh thou’s lowly servant thine lieutenant!

Yes, definitely tell me if you do!
    Wow, all that sounds really delicious!Β  Good thing it’s Thanksgiving tomorrow–I couldn’t bare it if I would have to go without good food with all those in mind! πŸ˜›

Lona
    @lonathecat

@mischievous-thwapling

Very well! *unsheathes sword* I Lona, by the power vested in me, dub thee Supreme Lieutenant Thwapling of the Crunchy warriors. Rise, mine glorious Lieutenant!

Ah yes. But now that it’s Thanksgiving, and my family has eaten our Thanksgiving meal, I really don’t want to consume or think about any food for a good 12 hours. πŸ˜›

Nice signature by the way. πŸ™‚

Mischievous Thwapling
    @mischievous-thwapling

@lonathecat

*reverently rises from kneeling position* I thank thee.Β  I promise to uphold the Crunchy Oath and to fight valiantly for the Crunchy cause. *bows*

I know!!!!! I’m still too full for breakfast…

Thank you!!! I think Mark Twain was rather right, if you get what I mean πŸ™‚

Lona
    @lonathecat

@mischievous-thwapling

Verily, thou willt bring honor to the name of crunchy. Now mine Lieutenant, what shalt be our first mode of attack?

Haha did you enjoy your thanksgiving though? πŸ˜›

Yes, I completely agree. πŸ™‚

Mischievous Thwapling
    @mischievous-thwapling

@lonathecat

Hmmm.. Perhaps I shall question mine siblings on whether they prefer crunchy or creamy, then report back to thou?

Yes! I did! Did you?

Lona
    @lonathecat

@mischievous-thwapling

Brilliant plan! Fare thee well on thy mission!

Yep! It was nice. πŸ™‚

Do your parents entrust you with making some of the dishes? I always end up making homemade cranberry sauce. πŸ˜›

Lona
    @lonathecat

@mischievous-thwapling

ALSO

I made nian gao! πŸ˜›

Found out that it’s not quite worth the effort, but eh oh well. If you soak it in honey it’s alright haha.

Mischievous Thwapling
    @mischievous-thwapling

@lonathecat

*bows* I thank thou for entrusting me with this most great mission. OK, I asked. (I didn’t ask all of them bc of some of them are gone, but here are the answers I got): 3 Crunchy votes, and 1 creamyΒ  vote. *hisses and disowns that sibling*

Ummm, some years. Let’s just say I’m not the most talented cook, so they make most of it XD Last year I made the mashed potatoes, but that’s not much of a feat since you basically add water to powder XD Fun! I love cranberry sauce.

WOoooahaaaaAAAHHH!!! You did it!! Ah, I suppose there always was that possibility, but, as you put it so nicely, eh oh well. Interesting, though. Thanks for taking that step for SCIENCE!! That’s awesome, Lona!!

(Should someone ask another random question?? I can feel this discussion dying..)

Lona
    @lonathecat

@mischievous-thwapling

Ah that poor sibling that is lost to the dark side. At least the others are still three more to our forces!

Well, yeah it takes practice. Though, what’s thanksgiving without the mashed potatoes? They are more important than you think. πŸ˜‰

Yes, for SCIENCE! lol.

My mom’s philosophy is I can make/bake anything so long as I clean the mess up….Lots of fails, but hey, it’s a good way to learn and it’s really fun. πŸ˜›

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@lonathecat
    Hey, sorree for the late reply. x’D How’ve you been? Did you have a good Christmas (if you celebrate)?
    To answer your question, no, I don’t really play any instruments. I’m trying to teach myself piano (I bought a keyboard and his name is donnor and I rly love him) but it’s going reaaaallly slow. So far I’ve just begun to familiarize myself with reading notes on the treble clef, and learning scales. (I know c major but that’s like, literally the easiest scale ever XD) And I kinda know the D major scale but I need to do it more often to cement it in my brain.

Do you play any instruments? I feel like I sorta remember you do… but I have forgotten which ones (if any) XD

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Lona
    @lonathecat

@the-fledgling-artist

Hey! Yeah, I had a great Christmas! Lots of snacking and board games.Β  How about you? Do you celebrate Christmas?

Awww I love how you named him! XD (I have to come up with a name for mine now. πŸ˜› ) And well, I mean, C is like the backbone for all other scales, so good job!

It’s pretty much the same for me, I’ve been teaching myself for 2ish years (except for the past year my family was in a house with no piano; we move a lot), but I haven’t gotten very far. Slowly but surely wins the race. πŸ™‚

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@lonathecat I do celebrate with my family, but honestly, I don’t get into it all that much, haha. It was good though. Was the first time in like, 9 months since I’d gotten to hang out with everyone.

YEA I LOVE HIM
    you should definitely let me know what name you decide for yours. πŸ˜‰
    Do you know how to play any songs yet? hhh that seems so far away for me still x’D

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Lona
    @lonathecat

@the-fledgling-artist

Oh, that sounds nice! I’m glad you got to see people. πŸ™‚

He is worth loving. XD

Hmmm. I’m stuck debating between Stefano and Carlotta. Thoughts?

I could play a couple… but again, that was a year ago, and I haven’t practiced since then. I highly doubt my muscle memory is so good that it kept it that long. πŸ˜›

Are there any songs you are learning or want to learn?

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest