Hello there

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Mischievous Thwapling
    @mischievous-thwapling

@lonathecat

Oh, I would love for the first option, but it’s probably in your best interest to go for the second πŸ˜›

Haha, that’s funny.Β  Someday, I’m gonna do that.Β  First, I should probably get a plane to the arctic and into the middle of nowhere before I drink the three mugs though πŸ˜›

Well, everybody in my house is homeschooled–so I guess we are together in the house a lot–but my dad works a lot, so he doesn’t have a ton of fee time, and when he’s home in the evenings, he’s kinda tired, so he’s not really in the mood for.. well, you know.Β  Messing around, whatever.Β  But in the morning, he still has a lot of energy and just kids with all of us, which is really fun. πŸ™‚ I’m homeschooled homeschooled–not social distancing–but my older siblings are pretty busy all the time, then I’m getting kinda busy, so I don’t play with my younger siblings asΒ  much πŸ™Β  But yeah, all in all, I’d say I’m in the same boat as you when you said that it’s not like you don’t get enough time with your siblings πŸ˜›

No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. No surprise in the writer, no surprise in the reader ~RF

Lona
      @lonathecat

@mischievous-thwapling

Haha then I’ll come to Antarctica with you. After all, someone should make sure the penguins are safe before we give you any caffeine. πŸ˜›

That makes sense. Being busy and having lots of school stuff can be pretty tiring. Out of curiosity, does your family use a certain homeschooling curriculum? My family does a mash-up of like 5 different ones. (We’re so organized :P. )

Mischievous Thwapling
        @mischievous-thwapling

@lonathecat

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.Β  With the combination of school and the fact that I’m trying to be on the computer less, it’s been harder to keep up with everything πŸ˜›

Oh yes! I completely forgot about the penguins.. That could give us some trouble πŸ˜›

Lol, I get that.Β  We aren’t the most organized family that ever walked the planet either πŸ˜› I also do that. I use the Sunlight Homeschool Curriculum for some subjects (Like history, and science, and, reading, etc.), but for math I use Teaching Textbooks, then for writing I use IEW (Institute for Excellence in Writing, though I think they’re changing their name to Structure and Style, something, something.) What are some of the curriculums you use? (If you wanna tell, no pressure: P)

No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. No surprise in the writer, no surprise in the reader ~RF

Lona
          @lonathecat

@mischievous-thwapling

Don’t worry about it! The school year is starting to get to me too.

Nice! I have a couple of friends who use Teaching Textbooks, but I haven’t heard of IEW. When I was younger, I did almost all Sonlight, but now the only thing I have that’s Sonlight is their psychology course. I have a different provider/publisher for everything else, Art of Problem Solving, Wilson Hill Academy, PA Homeschoolers…some others I’m forgetting the name of. My brain turns off for the weekends. πŸ˜›

Mischievous Thwapling
            @mischievous-thwapling

@lonathecat

*wipes brow, panting* Oh boy, I’m very sorry.Β  There was a long period when I wasn’t on SE (busy, you know), then last night when I was I didn’t get to respond to you because my little munchkin of a sibling snatched the computer from me πŸ˜›

Wow, that sounds really awesome!Β  And yeah, after I finish this course with Sonlight I think I’m going to switch to This Is My Father’s World.

Yes, mine does to.. πŸ˜›

Lona
              @lonathecat

@mischievous-thwapling

Oh, those munchkins. πŸ˜›

Nice! A lot of my friends use My Father’s World and they really like it.

Mischievous Thwapling
                @mischievous-thwapling

@lonathecat

Yes, they can be quite annoying, but all in all they’re lovable πŸ˜›

Yeah, my brother and little sisters actually use it too. πŸ˜€

RANDOM QUESTION TIME!! (You know how much I love these)

In your opinion, what’s something that people do or wear in an effort to make themselves look cool, but ends up making them seem ridiculous?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest