-
E. K. Seaver joined the group Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
-
E. K. Seaver joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 6 months ago
-
Kaleigh Flowers joined the group Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
-
PenSword replied to the topic Hi =) in the forum Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
@katthewriter Maybe a couple. Depends on the definition of “cute” 😛
-
Sarah Inkdragon replied to the topic Whats the title of your book and explain it in 3 sentances @Everyone in the forum Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
Hmm, well I can start off – be aware that this WIP is a very, very rough WIP and it’s just something I want to write someday, not something I’m working on right now or have plans to really work on soon.
Working Title:Â SiderealÂ
Description:Â Kaze is a “shift”, a being who can teleport within seconds from one location to another in the vast un…[Read more]
-
Katthewriter replied to the topic Whats the title of your book and explain it in 3 sentances @Everyone in the forum Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
Yeah cuz everyone jumped in. ..but then didnt know what to do in them and forgot. XD
Thank you.
-
Daeus Lamb replied to the topic Whats the title of your book and explain it in 3 sentances @Everyone in the forum Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
@katthewriter I do need to advertise them more.
-
Katthewriter replied to the topic Whats the title of your book and explain it in 3 sentances @Everyone in the forum Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
Maybe you should make a post explaining what to do in the groups….? Most of mine are just have no acticity… idk xD. And i feel bad about being the only one who makes posts.
-
Katthewriter started the topic Whats the title of your book and explain it in 3 sentances @Everyone in the forum Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
XD its okay guys. Don’t be shy. You can make posts too! Can you tell new your book titles and a couple sentances about it?
-
Katthewriter replied to the topic Hi =) in the forum Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
@profesorsjb
Awesome. What’s your name? I’m Kat 🙂
Hi!! 😀 Have any cute blonde characters? XD
Yep. It’s confusing. It doesn’t really fit in a certain genre. Which i like
-
Cassidy joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Livi Ryddle joined the group Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Story_Guardian joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Story_Guardian joined the group Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
-
ProfessorSJB replied to the topic Hi =) in the forum Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
I have arrived!
-
ProfessorSJB joined the group Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Sam M joined the group Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
-
PenSword replied to the topic Hi =) in the forum Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
Hello. *wave*
-
A.N. Parker replied to the topic Hi =) in the forum Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
Right. I see what you mean! 😀 Sounds awesome!
I totally get’cha. Sometimes I’m that way too, unless I’ve had an idea since the beginning. That’s how it was with writing my current WIP. I didn’t think to myself, I want to write fantasy! or anything like that. I just had an idea about a winged teen and WOAH THERE’S A STORY! 😛
-
EmilyRemixed joined the group Sci-fi Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
- Load More












