-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Prompt War: a funny story about the mona lisa… in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-inkdragon @devastate-lasting @sageinthemeadow @enu @the-inkspiller @karthmin @filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @allison-grace @sarah-narnathron @ajaj2000 @warrenluther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll @seekjustice
Alright! Submission time is tomorrow. I just went over and did a line edit, and it’s…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic October 2018 Accountability in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 11 months ago
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Prompt War: a funny story about the mona lisa… in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@seekjustice I totally understand. Definitely praying! š
@sarah-inkdragon @devastate-lasting @sageinthemeadow @enu @the-inkspiller @karthmin @filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @allison-grace @sarah-narnathron @ajaj2000 @warrenluther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll
I love it so far! (the eyebrows thing still…[Read more]
-
Princess Foo replied to the topic Prompt War: a funny story about the mona lisa… in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@morreafirebird I just finished and I’ll be honest… it’s pretty okay, in my opinion. It’sĀ 842 words, and kinda amusing if you squint and tilt your head sideways. I think it could be a lot better, but I don’t think I can be the one to make it the lot better unless I get an unexpected stroke of inspiration or other people start working on it and…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Prompt War: a funny story about the mona lisa… in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-Inkdragon @Devastate-Lasting @Sageinthemeadow @ENU @The-Inkspiller @Karthmin @Filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @Allison-Grace @Sarah-Narnathron @ajaj2000 @WarrenLuther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll
Call to arms!
We’re running a bit behind on our guild war entry here. I know we all have crazy lives…[Read more]
-
EmGC replied to the topic Introduction Thread 2.0 in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
-
Audrey Caylin started the topic CD Week 1: Virtues and Vices {discussion} in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 12 months ago
Good evening, Ereki!
Today’s the first day of our character development topic discussion. I know everyone has different ways of developing their characters and different orders in which they like to do things, so instead of telling you how you should do that, my goal with this topic discussion is simply to explore and practice different aspects…[Read more]
-
EmGC replied to the topic Introduction Thread 2.0 in the forum Announcements 7 years, 12 months ago
Thanks for introducing yourself!Ā It’s very nice to meet you. 😊
It’s awesome that you write historical fiction– I love that genre!
Ah, another INFJ!Ā That’s my personality type too. 😉
-
Devastate Lasting started the topic October Critique Piece- Two Faced in the forum Critiques 7 years, 12 months ago
Hi everyone, since we’re in the second week of October already I thought that I might as well post this, though I don’t know if anyone has the time.
So this is the piece that I entered into the short story competition. This is like my fifth draft, because the first draft my mom said it was too gory and dark, the second was too confusing, the…[Read more]
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic October 2018 Accountability in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 12 months ago
@warrenluther04 yes, that’s fine š
@devastate-lasting you’re one step ahead of me again š
@Sarah-Inkdragon @Sageinthemeadow @The-Inkspiller @Karthmin @Filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @Allison-Grace @ENU @Sarah-Narnathron @ajaj2000 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll
What are your goals for this week?
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic Prompt War: a funny story about the mona lisa… in the forum Announcements 7 years, 12 months ago
@catwing @devastate-lasting @kelly-lundgren @sageinthemeadow @princess-foo @filewriter
Great ideas going there! It’s going to be hilarious š
Do we know who’s going to write it? If we have a solid plot decided on, we could all contribute parts to it. The important thing is just to get it done.
Tagging everyone else who might be able to…[Read more]
-
EmGC started the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum Erekdale Writing Discussions 7 years, 12 months ago
Hey guys!
I was wondering if anyone’s planning on doing NaNoWriMo this year?
I’ve actually never done it myself… I kept telling myself, “I’ll do it next year, I’ll do it next year.” And now finally this year I think I’ve worked up the courage to give it a try!
Has anyone ever done it before?
If you have, I’d love to hear more about it! I’d…[Read more]
-
ajaj2000 replied to the topic New Ereki in the forum Announcements 7 years, 12 months ago
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic October 2018 Accountability in the forum Accountability & Achievements 8 years ago
@Sarah-Inkdragon @Devastate-Lasting @Sageinthemeadow @ENU @The-Inkspiller @Karthmin @Filewriter @princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @Allison-Grace @ENU @Sarah-Narnathron @ajaj2000 @WarrenLuther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll
How are your weekly goals going, or how did they go? (even if you didn’t post them in here š )
-
Catwing replied to the topic New Ereki in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
@seekjustice !!! We’re in the same guild! Hello Aussie friend! *throws feathers*
@rose-noblescroll Greetings! I’m Catwing! (In real life my last name is Rose. Also my initials spell, He Rose and Her. š ) Nice to meet you.
-
Filewriter replied to the topic New Ereki in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
Welcome, @seekjustice ! Yay, someone else I know from Kingdom Pen!
Welcome, @rose-noblescroll. I don’t think we’ve meet yet, but welcome all the same to our awesome guild. XD
Yay! New Eriki! Welcome to the best guild ever. You will probably realize quickly that we are very proud of our guild. Even though we haven’t won any wars yet. š I greatly…[Read more]
-
Sageinthemeadow replied to the topic New Ereki in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
Glad to have some new recruits! Welcome guys! š @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll
-
EmGC replied to the topic New Ereki in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
Welcome, @seekjustice and @rose-noblescroll!
-
Audrey Caylin replied to the topic New Ereki in the forum Announcements 8 years ago
Good afternoon, Ereki! More exciting news today: we have two new Ereki joining us. Please welcome @seekjustice and @rose-noblescroll ! š
If you guys have any questions, feel free to tag me. In the meantime, jump into any thread you’d like. The main things going on right now are:
– End of the year Critique Challenge
– Worldbuilding in…[Read more]












