-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
Maybe through you gmail?? I’m not super familiar with how it works myself!! 😆
I was already talking to her about it. 🙂
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Urwen’s Art Gallery in the forum Art Discussions 6 years, 6 months ago
@urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton
Uwu is a facial expression you do when somethin is cute. The u’s are eyes and the w is a mouth. Except I tend to simply use it as an interjection or a verb. XD
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton Right now if it works for you. 🙂
Can ya give me your email address?
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial @mayacat @dakota @naiya-dyani @kari-karast @kayla-skywriter
Hey everybody! Urwen and I have been thinking that we should probably have a meeting to decide what’s going to happen next in our character story. Kinda like a planning meeting.We were considering using google hangouts. We would need your emails and…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann started the topic Foreshadowing evil characters in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
Fun question from Livi today!
How does one go about foreshadowing that a character (who everyone thinks is a good guy) is evil/antagonistic in such a way that, if one is paying enough attention to the little details, one could quickly put two and two together and realize it? So that, if you’re just reading along, you and the other characters…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
Thanks!
Next Cade part:
Cade looked away from Kirat. His eyes filled as he gazed around. “I-” he began, then found himself choked by the tears. He had never let his men see him cry before. But this was so hard. He wanted to be strong, to be a good leader, to do what was best for the sparrows. But what was best in…[Read more]
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @dakota @naiya-dyani @kari-karast @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter
Here’s Jin’s part.
Jin hurried on his way back home. He had successfully conveyed his message to Beta 7.9. Well, sort of. He rubbed his bruised arm. Kenma! Why couldn’t that kid be more careful?
Who was he kidding? Kenma was older than…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial @mayacat @dakota @naiya-dyani @kari-karast @kayla-skywriter
Here’s the next part about Cade!! FINALLY!!
—————–
Cade looked around the nearly empty nest. Everybody had been moved out except the few that were too weak and sick. A heavy weight settled in his chest. If the governmenta broke into t…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
Thank you both 😊
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial @mayacat @dakota @naiya-dyani @kari-karast @kayla-skywriter
Here’s a drawing I did of urwen’s character Jin. Hope you all like it.
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago
@naiya-dyani @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @anne_the_noob14 @esmeralda-gramilton @dakota @anyone else on this thread I missed.
Kirat: *starts choking on whipped cream*
Jin: *sighs and reluctantly goes over to whack him on the back*
—
Kirat: My computer is connected to the internet but nothing’s loading.
Kirat: *starts whacking computer with…[Read more]
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@urwen-starial @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @dakota @esmeralda-gramilton @naiya-dyani
iT GETS BETTER EVERY TIME I COME BACK
I love this XD
Dharin: *rubs his cheek* *whispers to me* she packs a good punch, goshdarnit!
Me: *nods unsympathetically* You deserved it.
Gwen, Werrley, Greyl, Stilton, and Dana enter.
Stilton and Werrley:…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial @mayacat @dakota @naiya-dyani @kari-karast @kayla-skywriter
I’ve got some new art to post. *tenses* It’s of a new character that I’m bringing in soon.
Feel free to critique it.
-
Mayacat replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast @dakota @kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani @everyoneelseifIforgotyouI’msosorry
Here’s the raid! Sorry it took me so long to finish. I hope this works for everyone. 🙂
________________________________________________________________________
11:55 pm common time, 11…[Read more]
-
Mayacat replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @literallyeveryoneelseXD
Kenma: I just got a pet snake! what should I name him?
Niri: sorry, you got a wha-
Tasha: William Snakespeare
Kenma: *stuck in a tree* I deserve this. this is all because I forgot to feed my pet turtle, Sheldon, in kindergarten. now he’s in Heaven and my life is bad. YA HAPPY S…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@urwen-starial @naiya-dyani @anne_the_noob14 @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter
You guys are hilarious!! 🙂 *while typing this, Alan, Jack and Micheal are doubled over laughing, Dayton is either snorting or rolling her eyes every other minute, Megyn, Stella, Joe and Jim are smiling significantly at each other and laughing occasionally, and…[Read more]
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@urwen-starial *grins* I love them XD Kirat is a whole mood with his “Because it was a stupid decision, I elected to ignore it.”
@naiya-dyani *heart explodes cause he’s so cute* *makes the heart eyes face while trying to restrain self from smothering Kiet in hugs*
TOO MANY GOOD ONES. I’M DYING XD
Ok okokok I gotta do these:
Gwen, to…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago

Just another wrecked street picture.
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @mayacat @naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @kayla-skywriter @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast
-
Mayacat replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial @kari-karast @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @kayla-skywriter @dakota @naiya-dyani
Whew! I’ve been gone for a while. Oops.
I can write a part with Rin for the raid, if that’s okay with everyone.
- Load More












