-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @mayacat @kayla-skywriter @kari-karast @esmeralda-gramilton @trallion @emberynus-the-dragonslayer
( the dragonslayer and urwen- WOW!! A lot to read! But keep going with the ideas. I’ll just float along and throw an oar in when I remember how to use one!! 🙂 🙂 ) Good job on the posts everyone!!! *might start cryi…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Don’t feel bad! 🙂
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @mayacat @kayla-skywriter @kari-karast @esmeralda-gramilton @trallion
————–
Jackson shrugged, “A friend. Found her on the side of the road,”
Crecia giggled. It was presuming of him to call her a friend when they had barely met. But the way he had expressed their first me…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer started the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@kari-karast @mayacat @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter @trallion @dakota @naiya-dyani
Here’s the thread for roleplay photography. Note: there shall be no posting of immodest, inappropriate, suggestive, or overly violent pictures. Please be considerate of others in every picture you post.
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Your welcome! We’re all different and we all have to go at our own pace. 🙂
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
It’s alright! 🙂 We all get busy sometimes.
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @mayacat @kayla-skywriter @kari-karast @esmeralda-gramilton @trallion
Fool!
Dayton snorted. “No, thank you. I’d rather ask you, Jackson, a few questions and then go to Knot House, leaving you two to save the world with snowballs!!”
Stepping closer, she fixed her eyes at him, with a gl…[Read more]
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the dragonslayer @naiya-dyani @trallion @kari-karast @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat @kayla-skywriter @dakota @anyone else I forgot.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WBFp579gr23kCMt_d1-bUeLCnEmOenDv0AAg8jz-sGg/edit?usp=sharing
Here’s the link to the “Character story” the parts all copy/pasted into the doc, so if you need to read any…[Read more]
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@trallion Eyyyy, welcome! And good luck. 25 pages to sort through there. Hope you’ve got an empty afternoon lolol
@dakota FINALLY bringing Gerik in! Sorry it took me so long!!! You can feel free to just have Rob run into him if you want.
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @kayla-skywriter @mayacat @kari-karast @esmeralda-gramilton I’m a…[Read more] -
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @kayla-skywriter @urwen-starial @mayacat @dakota @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast
Made some of my characters before and after church today!
Kedori working on the map. This one was actually from, like, last week or something:

-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @everybody
I like the ideas of subways a lot. More than trains, tho I’m totally good with trains, too. Especially for the stuff Mayacat said.
Emberynus, what do you mean by a Photography Thread? I feel like it could be pretty cool, but I’m not…[Read more]
-
Mayacat replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
That might be a good idea, having an old train system would be helpful, especially since I’ve been imagining the city to be fairly large. I think that would be really cool to write into the story as well.
@kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @dakota…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@kari-karast @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial @kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani @dakota
This is Ainsley’s hair color

-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@kari-karast @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial @kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani @dakota
(And the next part about Cade)
@mayacat (You can have Kenma find Cade just after this if you want)
———————————
Cade stepped out onto the street. Twilight had now fallen transforming everything into a grayish blue color.…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@kari-karast @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial @kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani @dakota
(The next part about Jackson and Crecia)
——————————————————
Jackson and Crecia hurried along, winding their way through the alleys and back streets of Outopia. Jackson glanced up at the sky. “It’s getting d…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@kari-karast @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial
What do you think?
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@urwen-starial @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast @dakota @kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani
Hey. I had a thought!! What type of buildings does our city have? Is it like, modern type buildings or older style?
-
Mayacat replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton
I finally did it.
Kenma: *stuck in a tree* I deserve this. this is all because I forgot to feed my pet turtle, Sheldon, in kindergarten. now he’s in Heaven and my life is bad. YA HAPPY SHELDON? WE’RE EVEN!
Tasha: *from below* Kenma?
Kenma: SHELDON!?
Ellydir to the Heroes: who’s in charge here?…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Thank you. Those are both good ideas, I’ll see what I can do *runs off to get drawing*
- Load More












