-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Well, mosta the big ones would probably be flat on top. That’s how a lot of the pictures we’ve found portray.
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton
I’m not saying it can’t happen, just not this particular conversation. Because it doesn’t make sense really. . . maybe it does? My brain’s not working today.What’s your opinion?
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Put the decision on me huh? XD
I think that’d be better if Saydra doesn’t walk in on this specific conversation, because Kenem’s voicing his doubts.
Maybe if their’s another conversation, . . . maybe Zenyth still has to meet up with someone else. . . Idk. . . does any of this makes sense?
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
I don’t know. It sounds okay, but it’s up to urwen-starial.
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@naiya-dyani @kari-karast @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat @dakota @kayla-skywriter @urwen-starial
Here’s the introduction to Zenyth:
Zenyth pulled his mask up over his face as he slipped from behind the old hospital and out onto the street. His blue eyes gleamed as they swept his surroundings. “People. Way too many people,”
Lowering his head, he…[Read more]
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @naiya-dyani @kari-karast @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat @dakota @kayla-skywriter
***
Kenem stood in the dark alleyway, waiting. The Rooks said they would send someone to take up the next stage of the plan, and they were to be here any minute.
He sighed, and shifted his hood, was this really the best way to help the…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @mayacat @naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @kayla-skywriter @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast
Rob’s theme collage . . .
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @mayacat @naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @kayla-skywriter @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast
Wrecked street of the city . . .
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial Thanks!
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @mayacat @naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @kayla-skywriter @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast
I’m going to be posting some collages and photos over the next little while. Here is the first one, of what I though their weapons might look like. What do ya think?
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty 👍 that sounds great!
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@kayla-skywriter Awwww! I loved that! And you did a great job with Kedori. π
@Dakota O.o I really have been absent for a while. . . I’m sorry, I’ll do my best to get that up soon! I’ve been pretty busy lately.
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast @mayacat
Just in case something slipped my mind. . . is…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Really like the post π π
Hey would you and maybe @esmeralda-gramilton like to start emailing me? I’m already emailing banana peacock warrior. If you don’t want to that’s okay. π Just thought it might be a lot of fun. π And it might also help with planning this roleplay without taking up so much space on the…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
LOL π π HILARIOUS!!
-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
That’s okay, you don’t have to. But someone needs to.
-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, someone please write the meeting. I’dΒ do it but none of my characters have anything to do with it.
I’m glad you liked my idea. This is so fun.
-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Thanks so much.
@urwen-starial I’m glad you liked it. I’d love for them to meet again. Earlier I think you mentioned to emberynus that Jin was going to be arrested or something? I’m not sure, I can’t even remember if he’s a rebel. But if he is arrested Era could go looking for Pasha.
-
Livi Ryddle replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
More!
Responses to βI would die for you.β
Stilton and Werrley: Please donβt!!
Dharin: ThenΒ Β p e r i s h
Dana: Cool.
Gwen: You will!
Greyl: I would die for you first…Gwen: Lol look at that idiot
Gwen: *realizes it’s Stilton* wAIT THAT’S MY IDIOT
Gwen: *kills them with kindness*
Stilton: *kills them with sweetness and extreme music s…[Read more]
- Load More













