@e_elaine_soup5
Active 5 years, 11 months ago-
The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
The limo pulled up slowly to a large stately building. Their limo was one in a long line of limos, all filled with dignified-looking men and women. The door opened and Doctor Jefe leaned in, grinning. “Showtime.” He said, motioning them out. Aria slid out first and Damian after. He straightened his tie and jacket, all the while glancing around a…[Read more]
-
The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
I don’t really know what you have in mind so I can’t write. They’re going to some kind of a ball, right?
-
The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian was forced to stand still while he was stripped of his leather jacket. “Hey!” He growled at the man. “I better not see anyone wearing that.” Instead, he was arrayed in a white shirt, dark gray dress pants, dark gray vest, and a red tie. Polished dress shoes completed the assembly, as well as a dark gray dress coat, hung over the back of the…[Read more]
-
Introverted Elf replied to the topic Any Anime/Manga Peeps Out There? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@e_elaine_soup5 Oh, yeah, Pokemon is a classic! When my younger brothers watch it, I usually watch too. Do you watch the newer Alolan ones? Yeah, My Little Monster was the first anime I watched and I just really liked it. 🙂 The main thing to keep in mind when watching it is that it escalates very quickly. And already just in the first epi…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Sorry I took so long. I was traveling, plus I’ve been kind of down today for actually several reasons, but anyways.
The worst thing? I guess the whole Damian killing his girlfriend in highschool. Of course Lucien is always around to remind him about it…
I don’t know what to do with Jayce…
Jayce: Then kill…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian struggled against the restraints, but the guards held him fast, guiding him past the door and into another room. They thrust him into a chair, his hands still handcuffed behind them, which was a really dumb idea for them. The police officer that had spoken in his ear stood before him, only now he wore a lab coat. He smiled at Damian…[Read more]
-
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Nice…I made a character burn his own family once.
But like physically…..pain torture…wound…what have you done to them personally
-
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
So while we wait, what’s the worse thing you’ve done to a character?
-
Introverted Elf replied to the topic Any Anime/Manga Peeps Out There? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Sweet! 😀 Oh my goodness, YES! Thank you people for creating this thread. Okay, so I love the manga/anime art style; I think it’s really easy to draw! And it’s pretty and awesome. So, I kinda just got into anime stuff, but my favorite animes to watch so far are My Little Monster(I finished it cuz it was just about 13 ep…[Read more]
-
Introverted Elf replied to the topic For all you weapon and fight scene enthusiasts out there in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I am! 😀 First of all, it’s nice to meet you. And second, what animes do you like? Do tell! (I feel like we should find that anime thread and go over there…) And just how crazy of an anime lover are you? Cuz I’m kinda a newbie, but I LOVE anime. 😛
(sorry for bursting in again, @kari-karast!)
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Yep, got it. He will be briefly interrogated, but, well, he’s Damian. he’ll be along shortly.
-
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
You choke someone with a twizzler.
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian tried to turn, to catch one more glimpse of Aria, but he was slammed onto the hood of a police car. His arms were pulled roughly behind him as cold metal cuffs were clamped onto his wrists. Somehow he felt that they were enjoying this. “Well, well.” A voice said very close to his ear. “We’ve been looking for you for a long time!” Yanking…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian drove quietly, his mind filled with thoughts, his right hand clasping Aria’s hand tightly. He turned off onto a pot hole riddled gravel road, pulling up next to an abandoned warehouse. He got out, pulling Aria out as well and carried her into the dimly lit room. He leaned her against a stack of boxes before turning to the little motor mouth…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
“I hate cities.”
Damian grimaced, so did he. Too many people… too much technology. He had never really liked humans or technology. His arm began to tingle as he realized that he was still holding on to Aria. He was about to let go, when suddenly she fell against him, her brown eyes glazed over as she retreated into her self.
“Oh great.” He…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Sooo, just wondering, why did Damian puff out his chest? Anyways, are we actually on earth or a version of earth, because earth is where Damian is from.
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
(Ooookay -opens computer and shoves friend in a box- So sorry about the time. It’s a combination of church, best friend, and well, packing for tomorrow. Anyways, I’m here and so is Damian, Jayce, and Tyler. We back!)
Damian took a deep breath, he had always had his claws. He turned away a little, his mind clouded by the possibilities.…[Read more]
-
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
@kari-karast Thanks!
~
“Please, don’t…” Daniel shook, his voice barely above a whisper. He knew better, but he couldn’t help himself. Wincing, he prepared for the blow. Probably a kick. He closed his eyes, hoping it wouldn’t break any bones.
~~
Gonna bring in a new character. Hehe, I think I’ll plop him in the area where Aria and Damian…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Oh! Hey, sorry @e_elaine_soup5! I didn’t see any of this until right now! We had church today so I wasn’t able to get online. I am at a friend’s house right now so he’s probably not going to let me write. If you want to continue the story you can. I’m so sorry and I’m NOT ignoring you!
Damian: You better not be!
Me: I’m not, I promise!
-
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
@kari-karast @countryboy77 @e_elaine_soup5
Wait Where is everyone??? Do I need to change my post??
- Load More












