1) Name: Ciranna
2) Age: like 30s or 40s. It’s kinda hard to tell since she’s sort of alien- or faerie-like
Her people are of the deceptive aging sort lol. She’s in her 130’s
3) Career/Role in Story: I’d say not the MC…maybe like a motherly character or a mentor??
Spot on! She is the mentor character of one of the MCs… t…[Read more]
And while I’m on here, I’ll put out a challenge of my own:
Curious to see what you think of her…
@emma-walker I’ll give her a shot. Sorry I haven’t been on much.
1) Name: Annalee Sylbard
2) Age: I’d guess 9 to 11, somewhere round there
3) Career/Role in Story: side character, either the MC’s lil sibling or the kid they stumble upon and unofficially adopt
4) Personality: Sweet and playful, tends to be quiet but has a lick of mischief in…[Read more]
1. Name: Dorian or Ciaran
Edward Korsahn, but I usually just refer to him as Korsahn
2. Age: somewhere around 45
eeeh, I struggle with the math too, uh, but I think it would be somewhere in his forties
3. Career/Role in Story: he is the OC’s advisor and guide though we aren’t always sure he is always giving the best adv…[Read more]
Wow. I was a lot closer than I thought I was.
She sounds like a really cool character… in both meanings of the word lol
Glad I could help!
Been working on developing this man lately. Maybe you guys can help a bit.
oooh she’s pretty! sorry I haven’t been on in a while
1) Name: Angelica or something elegant sounding
2) Age: late teens, early twenties
3) Career/Role in Story: side character or main character
4) Personality: Rather intense. She puts passion into everything she does. Tends to be serious most of the time and is very perceptive…[Read more]
@emma-walker I was kind of thinking of switching between characters, depending on where Samantha goes.
It would start with her on a beach, a large city behind her with towering sky scrapers near its center.
I’m a bit busy at the moment, so I’m not sure how quickly I’ll be able to respond, but I will when I can.
1) Name: Callahan, Uriah, or Raiden
2) Age: Um, late twenties, early thirties
He’s fifteen actually, but he’s good at fooling people into thinking he’s very mature for his age
3) Career/Role in Story: the MC’s voice of reason?
He’s one of six MCs and is usually the voice of reason or tries to be
4) Personality: mild, t…[Read more]
Perhaps if she’s a sailor, she wound up in this world during a storm?
Portals to other worlds are likely to appear in such chaos, and look like swirling vortexes of natural materials nearby, with light and music also coming from them.
So in a wild storm at sea, one forms in front of Samantha, made of lightning, wind, and water. A song comes from…[Read more]
Do you want her to be an otherworldly traveler accidentally stranded in the city, or someone already living in the world?
The world, which I’m currently calling Terra, is mostly under the impression that fantastical beings and other worlds don’t exist, and is similar to ours in that and in technology.
Sea Side Point is a bit strange as a result,…[Read more]
I’m not exactly sure how to start this, but I have an idea I’d like to try if that’s alright with you. I was wondering if we could do something based in the world that I’m currently writing for.
It’s a bit different than your previous rp, as the setting is modern fantasy, but there are many high fantasy type worlds connected to it,…[Read more]
I understand. I was tempted to join one of the character castles but the amount of people already there is a bit intimidating…
I will be starting a new one today, if anyone is interested.
I’ll get a new post up today then, thank you!
1) Name: Something with a Q? V? M? She looks like a Melissa.
Amy. She doesn’t know her last name.
2) Age: 14 to 19
13, she just slipped under
3) Career/Role in Story: Mc
Correct! One of my six main protagonists.
4) Personality: loves books. Braver than anyone would have guessed.
Reading has always been a source of escape for…[Read more]
Hello @lavenderbookling! Welcome to Story Embers!
Your story sounds really cool, and I’d be very interested to see how you handle such chaos. As my brother already said, I’m currently managing my own sort of chaos in my superhero/fantasy story as well.
How long have you had concepts for your story? And how would you describe your world?
- Load More