fb

Fantasy Writers

RP2

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 501 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

(Mmm… Ok, have an idea. I’m keeping it a surprise for you to find out later though 😝)

The rider got closer, there was no time react. He or she rode up to their shelter and jumped of the horse which was covered with metal armor. The rider was also in a metal suit, and had something over his face which made it almost impossible to tell anything about this person. He was small, almost like a child. Eliana tensed, “H-hi” she managed to spit out. The rider walked up to her and got as close to her face as he could. This made her even more nervous. “Ellie?” the rider, which she now realized was a boy, asked. He pulled off his head covering and revealed his face. “Julian? Oh, Julian!” she yelled and pulled him into a hug.

“I thought you had been lost in the attack” Julian said.

“I thought the same about you! I managed to escape and ran away to find help.”

“Um, is that your help?” Julian asked pointing to Kallun who had been silent this entire time.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Erynne
    @erynne

So Julian is one of Ellie’s best friends. (one of three, but he’s my favorite out of all of them, mainly because he and I have a similar personality) We’ll both control him like he’s one of our characters. Here’s a quick description of him:

He’s very sarcastic, but also very smart and loyal.

He’s about the size of an 8 year old even though he’s like 16 and this embarrasses him (so he would probably be quite annoyed with Kallun for being so tall XD)

Umm those are about the main things you need to know about him. 

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

(Ooo ciool and I like the picture)

Kallun gave a nod. He didn’t know what else to do. He looked down and realized he had been squeezing the life out of a rock he had been holding, resulting in a strange form of rock as he opened his fist to release it.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

And later a friend of his can show up?

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne haha you remembered this guy?
    Fun fact: that Mallean character i just did on the CUCG is actually this guy’s granddaughter. 😉

Erynne
    @erynne

Oh wow I never would’ve guessed that 😂😂

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne lolol

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne whatever happened to this?

Erynne
    @erynne

I disappeared off the face of the earth.

Since I’m back I guess We could pick it back up if you want

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Yeah I have a thing tomorrow night and the goal is to not fall asleep for twenty four hours so I’ll have plenty of time for this kind of stuff I hope XD

Erynne
    @erynne

Lol I love how we’re just going back and forth between three threads XD

you don’t want to fall asleep tonight?

There was a dead silence. A very very long silence (like what 4 months? XD)

“Soo… I guess we just hang out here until the rain clears” Ellie finally said

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne Yea sry no i went to bed, I’m doing the all-nighter tonight tho.

Kallun nodded. “I suppose so.”

Erynne
    @erynne

The amount of awkwardness in this scene is unreal XD

“So Julian what have you been doing?”

“After we got seperated at the party I found my way to get some armor and got Griffin here (who had been tied to a conveniently shaped rock) then we followed that wizard dude.”

“Yeah thanks for asking before stealing my horse”

“Right like I knew our party was going going to be crashed. Literally.”

“Well… Did you figure anything out while you were following the wizard?”

“Yeah I actually did. He stops in a particular places in every country he stops in and in that place some sort of disaster happens.  He came from somewhere up north. I think there’s clues left behind wherever he strikes. Also his name is Zerrak.”

(I think that’s what I named him. I can’t remember Lol)

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Kallun was listening to the two converse as he played around with rocks, something he hasn’t realized was such a soothing  practice.
    He looked up at them, “What if it doesn’t clear up? We could be stuck here. How can we defeat him if we are so easily trapped by such magic..?”

Erynne
    @erynne

Julian looked at him with a frown “you are stuck here. I was on my way out when you decided to shoot an arrow at me”

“A-actually that was me.” Ellie said shyly

“You can’t shoot an arrow”

“I can”

“I’ve known you your entire life and I’ve never known you to shoot anything.”

“Well I didn’t say I’ve been doing it forever! What’s your problem Julian?”

Julian eyed the blue haired boy who still had a rock in his hand, “Nothing. Anyways, if you have a thick enough armor you can get through the rain. It’s hot and uncomfortable but it at least won’t burn your skin”

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 501 total)
  • The forum ‘Fantasy Writers’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Enroll in Our Seven-Day Mindset Challenge Course

Enter your email to begin taking the course. We'll send you a link to begin the mindset course along with emails to help you grow in your writing craft!

You've joined the course! Check your email to watch the first video.

Stop Using Meaningless Character Questionnaires

Knowing your character's favorite ice cream flavor won't help you write engaging protagonists.

Our questionnaire is different. Use it to discover your character's core fears, longings, hopes, and needs.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the character questionnaire in one moment...

Craft Moving Themes Without Turning Readers Off

Want to impact the world for Christ with your writing—without being preachy or cliched?

Learn how to avoid common pitfalls and craft powerful themes by downloading our free worksheet!

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the theme worksheet in one moment...

Take Your Style to the Next Level

Take Your Style to the Next Level

The written word matters to God.

Does it matter to you?

Learn how to develop an eloquent, practical, and personal style by downloading our free e-book.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the eBook in one moment...

Every Year, Thousands of Writers Give Up

Every Year, Thousands of Writers Give Up

Don’t be the next.

We understand how exhausting writing can be, so download our free e-book and find inspiration to press on!

So You Have Clichés in Your Novel...

Thankfully, we’re here to help!

Enter your email below, and we’ll send you a simple process for smashing clichés.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the cliche worksheet in one moment...

Enter your email to receive updates on the 2024 Summit, along with emails to help you grow in your writing craft!

You have successfully subscribed for updates!

Want to impact the world for Christ with your writing—without being preachy or cliched?

Learn how to avoid common pitfalls and craft powerful themes by downloading our free worksheet!

Poetry Isn't Just for Poets

Poetry Isn't Just for Poets

It can also help novelists write better stories!

Get our Harnessing the Power of Poetry e-book to learn how techniques used by skilled poets can enrich your storytelling.

Uncover the Secret to Relatable Characters

Uncover the Secret to Relatable Characters

Learning how to help readers connect with your story's characters doesn't need to be a mystery.

Get our Evoking Reader Empathy e-book to discover how successful authors build empathy.

Knowing your character's favorite ice cream flavor won't help you write engaging protagonists.

Our questionnaire is different. Use it to discover your character's core fears, longings, hopes, and needs.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the character questionnaire in one moment...

Plotting Is Hard

Plotting Is Hard

That’s why we created a worksheet that will help you make sure your story hits all the right plot beats.

Congratulations! Redirecting you to the plot sheet in one moment...

Learn What the Bible Says about Engaging Plots

Learn What the Bible Says about Engaging Plots

Enter your email to get your guide, along with other resources to help you grow in your writing craft!

Learn How to Write Christian Themes that Resonate

Enter your email to get the worksheet, along with other resources to help you grow in your writing craft!

Get Free Writing Resources

Sign up below to gain immediate access to over a dozen ebooks, story worksheets, and action step guides.

Register for the Panel Discussion

Enter your email to claim your free spot at the live event!

Pin It on Pinterest