fb

"Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!")

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself "Salvete!" (Or translated – "Hi ya'll!")

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 196 total)
  • Author
    Evelyn
    @evelyn

@dekreel

If he told you his secret identity though, you would recognize it right away, I think. 🙂

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@evelyn

It’s pretty recognizable.

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@dekreel

If you figure it out, contact me at BRBC rather than here. I will give a a small hint: I am author of The Bookshelf Staircase.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Buddy J..

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@wordsmith Yup. XD

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@evelyn

Warning: my little, crimson griffin with glittery golden eyes known as Delago… is barging into your conversation. Delago just loves listening into conversations whenever he wants and getting into other people’s business.

Now Delago (in his curious ways) wants to know if you have a mythical creature he hopes to be friends with too. He’s going with Vip to the Black Spot in the Sea of Lava where he’s going to hang out.

Delago just thought he’d say something to you, “Hello, Evelyn, I’m glad to meet you! I’m the cutest griffin you’ll ever meet!”

Random Stranger: "What do you want to do when you grow up?"
    Me: "Write every inch of your future."

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@andrew

Lol! Tell him he’s right and send him my greetings. He is very cutest (and most curious) griffin I have ever seen or meet in my entire (short) life!

But then, I’ve never seen one, (but you don’t have to tell him that.)

“Now Delago (in his curious ways) wants to know if you have a mythical creature he hopes to be friends with too.” 

I wasn’t going to mention it, but in fact I do have a little pet. He’s pretty shy, and didn’t want to blare his existence to the whole world, but he’s willing, now that he knows that he might get to visit the Sea of Lava now. Well, he’s a raggant.

His name is Rufus. He’s gray, small, and still fuzzy. (He’s pretty young… less than a year old.) He has a long snort and adorable huge floppy ears. (He can even fly, but doesn’t like any to see, because he thinks he looks ridiculous when he does it.) He’ll sit in my lap when I curl up to read and let’s me pet him. He’s pretty clumsy (which makes him all the more adorable).

@andrew
    @nuetrobolt

Again, he is very shy, but really wants to see the Sea of Lava, as long as he doesn’t have to fly there, and Delego and Vip don’t pester him with too many questions.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Evelyn.
    Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@evelyn

Delago is very interested in Rufus, but will make sure to not shout questions all day in his big, floppy ears. And by the way, Delago thinks Rufus looks more adorable each time he sees him flies with those big ears!

If Rufus is coming to the Sea of Lava at the Black Spot to join the party, Delago must tell Vip that you are coming, where they can chat and have fun…

@nuetrobolt

Delago is also inviting Rufus (Evelyn’s shy but cute pet) to the party. Delago has invited Vip and Rufus to the Black Spot in the Sea of Lave… hoping to make better mythical friends with each other!

writerpiper
    @writerpiper

Hey @evelyn! I got into a guild – Meraki! Which one did you get into?

Writer of stories, weaver of worlds.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@writerpiper Yay! Congrats! I got into Parimi Alca, which is Elven for “Written World of Light.” 🙂

Thank you. If he shouted those questions, I afraid Rufus would just roll up into a ball and cover his face with his huge ears.

@nuetrobolt
     @andrew

He wants to know if Delego or Vip will be trying anything rash at the Sea of Lava… he’s worried that someone might get hurt.

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@evelyn

Delago says no one will get hurt, it’ll be fun, and he’ll get to share his strawberry ice cream!

(Curiously) Delago wants to know what type of creature Rufus is, “I’m a Crimson Griffin, what are you? Well, whatever you are, I wish to meet with you in the Black Spot tomorrow, (next time my master gets on the computer tomorrow and meets with you).”

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@andrew Rufus is flattered about the strawberry icecream. He’ll enjoy that.

You asked what he is… he is a Raggant, which is an animal you probably don’t know. There has been only one record in all of history that mentioned one before and that was by the scribe N.D. Wilson. 😉 (aka. 100 Cupboards series.)

Since you probably don’t know what one looks like let me give you a brief description: He has a coat of gray fur which is fuzzy and soft. He is very small and has huge floppy ears. He also has a trunk instead of a snout.  Overall, he’s the most adorable pet in the world, though I’m sure you would argue that. 🙂

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@evelyn

I hate to be like this, but I think it be necessary. The scribe (N.D. Wilson) has recorded sightings of many of them in his scrawling ‘The Door Before’. If you have not read this, I would recommend it. Have you read ‘The Ashtown Burials’?

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@wordsmith Shame on me! I guess I have not done enough research on the topic! (aka. No I haven’t read The Door Before) 🙂 Rufus will be so happy to hear this and will want me to read it aloud to him!

I have, however, read the Ashtown Burials series. It was very good! I assume you have read it?

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@evelyn @nuetrobolt

Delago already being at the Black Spot, has finally spotted a flying creature from within the horizon… Wait a minute, he’s taking a look.

Great! Vip his finally arriving! Delago is getting pretty eager.

As for Rufus,  Delago wants to know if he’s coming in a portal to the Black Spot or something. He has one sett up, and the party is starting!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@andrew @nuetrobolt

He’s coming, hesitantly though. He asks you kindly to turn your heads or close your eyes and wait for him to stop flying before you look. 🙂

He is very self-conscious of his flying. He sticks his trunk in the air and flaps his ears. It’s quite adorable, but he thinks he looks silly when he does it, which is partly true. Anyways, please pass this message an to Vip and Delago. Once he gets to know them better, he might feel more comfortable about this flying, but not at the moment. Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 196 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest