-
Princess Foo replied to the topic Prompt War: a funny story about the mona lisa… in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@morreafirebird I just finished and I’ll be honest… it’s pretty okay, in my opinion. It’s 842 words, and kinda amusing if you squint and tilt your head sideways. I think it could be a lot better, but I don’t think I can be the one to make it the lot better unless I get an unexpected stroke of inspiration or other people start working on it and I start bouncing off of them.
That said, I don’t want to take it out of the war. I don’t expect to win with it as is, but I don’t want to give up when we have a submission.
If people are looking at it, here are some thing I think need to be done;
- More hilariousness. LOTS MORE! I know we have funny people in our guild. (I have a running thing with eyebrows and and some references to Italian pasta, but that is it.)
- A better ending. Seriously. Mine stinks.
- @seekjustice I saw your post and while I really liked your idea I couldn’t figure out how to transition to that from where I already ended.
- More obstacles
If anyone was wondering, Blue-eyebrows’s real name is Darcy, Disguised-eyebrows name is Max, and Nice-eyebrows name is Alex.
@sarah-inkdragon @devastate-lasting @sageinthemeadow @enu @the-inkspiller @karthmin @filewriter@princess-foo @emgc @catwing @kelly-lundgren @allison-grace @sarah-narnathron @ajaj2000@warrenluther04 @lydia-writes @seekjustice @rose-noblescroll












