-
Evelyn replied to the topic Beware Fingerlings, the Ra'zac, and the ghastly Fangs of Dang! Hello! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
@nuetrobolt That’s great! Vip sounds very confident in himself but I’m scared he doesn’t understand the danger and may just be bragging. Well, snickbuzzards for breakfast is impressive… I wonder if they even taste good?
But wow. Toothy cows in the Bible? I should have picked up on that! Amazing! Well it makes sense I guess and wasn’t that a…[Read more]
-
Evelyn replied to the topic Beware Fingerlings, the Ra'zac, and the ghastly Fangs of Dang! Hello! in the forum Introduce Yourself 8 years, 4 months ago
Welcome! @nuetrobolt I think your bookshelf and literary taste is awesome! I’m a huge fan of N.D. Wilson and his books, I love LOTR and Narnia, as well as the Inheritance series, and Andrew Peterson’s books (and his music too!) Wish I could meet Vip. He sounds mischievous but fun. Keep him out of trouble. Warn him of the toothy cows I’ve been…[Read more]












