-
LRC joined the group Historical Fiction Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
-
luciusbraun joined the group Historical Fiction Writers 6 years, 7 months ago
-
The Fledgling Artist joined the group Poets 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Linyang Zhang joined the group Poets 6 years, 8 months ago
-
JennytheFaun joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 8 months ago
-
caffeinated_hipster0218 joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Michael Erasmus joined the group Poets 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Selah CJW joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Abigail Rebekah replied to the topic WWI in the forum Historical Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, it definitely does. I look forward to the finished version 🙂
-
Abigail Rebekah replied to the topic WWI in the forum Historical Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Sarah Inkdragon replied to the topic WWI in the forum Historical Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
Oh, this sounds really cool! I really like how your plot sounds so far. 🙂
I’ve yet to actually start it, but I’ve been toying of writing a WW1 novel from the perspective of a German soldier. (My mother is German, so she knows a lot more about the history from the German perspective than most people. I think it would be pretty interesting to…[Read more]
-
Sarah Inkdragon joined the group Historical Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Chelsea R.H. replied to the topic WWI in the forum Historical Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
Let me just say it’s been ages since I heard from you last! Secondly, love your idea! And your themes seem great. What was the gist of your plot? That might help me a tiny bit with your question.
I’m also writing a WW1 book so we can be WW1 writerly buddies 😛
-
Abigail Rebekah replied to the topic WWI in the forum Historical Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
Wow…your novel sounds really cool 🙂
I love writing about WWI and WWII xD
So regarding the peer pressure, would the youths’ struggles be in feeling that they should be fighting too, and not just letting the adults fight out the war for them? Or is it the struggle of knowing where they stood in regards to the war and their own…[Read more]
-
RaeMarie joined the group Poets 6 years, 8 months ago
-
RaeMarie joined the group Historical Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Caseybold joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Caseybold joined the group Poets 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Caseybold posted an update in the group Historical Fiction Writers 6 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for the tag @seekjustice!
- Load More












