-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton
yeah I thought it needed a better word than house too. I just couldn’t think of anything. Got any ideas?
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton
What do you think of “knot house” for what the rebels call their meeting spot? (a knot is one name for a group of sparrows)
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
LOL XD I know what you mean about sparrows!!!
I think a rook would be awesome for the bad rebels.
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @kari-karast @naiya-dyani @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter
Here’s what I wrote out last night, hope you like it!
<p style=”text-align: center;”>****</p>
Kirat raced through the streets, his jacket hood thumping against his back.He was getting tired from running, it became apparent that the officials…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast
Where do you all think the meeting place for the rebels should be?
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast
*slids into the party of idea-confetti and Highly Concerned Characters* This is sounding really cool! I don’t think I have anything against any of what’s been said. Just a couple ideas to add: maybe the third group is, like, underground from another country or…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat @kari-karast
Would anyone mind Cade (Beta 7.9) being the leader of the good rebel group?
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat @kari-karast
Mine is done. I might think of some later. . .
So we need a name for both leaders of the rebel groups, name for their groups, and names for the seven councilors.
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@mayacat @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @dakota @kari-karast
Mine are in.
-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Definitely!! I can’t wait!!!
@esmeralda-gramilton Thanks!
-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @mayacat @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @dakota
Okay, first off, I LOVE this new idea of the third rebel group and all that.
But… why are we making a new Doc for the charries that’ll be in the third rebel group? I’m confused.
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I think it was a run-on XD.
Umm yeah, I was planning on getting to the meeting in a bit.
-
Mayacat replied to the topic Hey, peeps! Socially awkward Mayacat has arrived in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 8 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton I’m also totally not sitting across the room from you. Totally.
Sunmi: aww, Melona, do you want to be my big sister? I can help make you feel better!
Me: aww, Sunmi, that’s so sweet!
Me: And no, I can’t tell you the rest of the stuff about my story because they’d be spoilers to anyone else reading this!!!! and anyway, I…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
Yeah. XD I get it! Confusion has it’s place, but not in an already confusing roleplay! 😆
That’s fine!! 🙂 I love it when people give their opinions and I’m not stuck creating this thing on my own! 🙂 🙂
So we want old tech, like old computers and flip phones?
(btw, sorry I missed the end of…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
Thanks for adding your charries to the doc btw! 😊
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton
(Nope never read it 🙂 )
Well that sounds good to me! 🙂
Feel free to bounce ideas off of me anytime. I don’t have to be the boss of everything, we can kinda build this thing together ya know.
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
Ohhh. I am so sorry about the confusion. I was actually talking about putting Sandrye I the Google document we have for our character descriptions. Here’s the link.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LzaXE19ViTSOkST3N1lxymHmk1tNI9E1PElOA7GLaXo/edit?usp=sharing
Sorry, Dakota and I were just confused about what you were…[Read more]
-
Mayacat replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
*poof!*
@esmeralda-gramilton , I think it worked! 🙂
Hi everyone, I’m Mayacat. It’s nice to meet you. I’ve heard a lot about this story and you guys as writers from Urwen and Esmeralda. I would say to call me Maya, but that might get confusing since my characters like to raid my laptop, and one of them is named Maya. (hence the name lol) (also,…[Read more]
-
Mayacat started the topic Hey, peeps! Socially awkward Mayacat has arrived in the forum Introduce Yourself 6 years, 8 months ago
Um, hello all!
Call me Mayacat if you want. 🙂
*whispers hurriedly* @esmeralda-gramilton, @Urwen-starial, get over here pleaaasseeee XD
I love to: write, read, dance, act, sing, write lyrics, draw, paint, make references to books/movies/songs whenever possible, TBoL-ify memes, take care of animals, break the fourth wall, and hang out with my…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
That would be awesome!!
- Load More












