@e_elaine_soup5
Active 5 years, 11 months ago-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic A Comedy of Writers in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Okay. So… I don’t think anyone saw my above… thing. So I’m gonna tag some peoples so someone can enjoy it and, hopefully, be amused.
@e_elaine_soup5 @scarletimmortalized @h-jones @the-fledgling-artist @evelyn @eden-anderson @other-random-peoples
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
@e_elaine_soup5 Awww!! So cute.. (how are you so good at art??) *dies*
-
The Deranged Ninja replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
…
*comes back after to choir and other stuff to find that @scarletimmortalized and @i-david have been plotting to murder me in my sleep*
…I’m just going to go… over to that corner… where that sword is on the wall… and stay there… with the sword… just in case…
Kari: *calmly reads over my shoulder while sipping tea* *reads “unless…[Read more]
-
The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Oh, um, @e_elaine_soup5 I saw your post.
Okay, so what happened was that your post happened before mine and Damian was dragged from the cage while Aria was unconscious. Then either she woke up during or after the confrontation.
-
The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian slowly opened his eyes. He was flat against a chain link fence, his hands cuffed to the fence above his head. He rattled them a bit trying to break free, but it was no use. His back felt like it was on fire from the hot fence. He realized that the whole thing was set up to keep a steady current of electricity flowing through him. He glanced…[Read more]
-
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Davi:
@kari-karast might not wake up because of Kari, but what about @e_elaine_soup5 . Who do we send after her?
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
@kari-karast He’s obviously crying tears of joy. Obviously.
@e_elaine_soup5 Aaah, that makes sense. 😀 Are you and Kari more tomboyish irl? I am not, so I wonder if that’s why most of my girls are pretty girly.
-
I, David replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
I am not crying tears of joy. Absolutely not! How dare you insinuate that?!
I will however go weep in the corner, now…
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
@e_elaine_soup5 awww. That’s so good! (I’m also noticing that you enjoy putting pink hearts on your character’s clothing. Is there some symbolic reason, or just for aesthetic?)
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
@e_elaine_soup5 Thanks! I had so much fun drawing them together. 😀 😀
@kari-karast Oh my goodness yes, x’D Although, that being said, don’t think I wont react like any over protective parent might afterwards.
-
The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
That is my life in a nutshell. I get this really good idea that I am super motivated about. I think about it all day and as soon as I get the chance I rush to my computer. Then I realize that my motivation died on the way in. It is really hard for me to just sit down and do something. Anyways, on with the s…[Read more]
-
The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Ahh, so sorry @e_elaine_soup5 I know I need to write. I just got back from church and now I have to go move some furniture for the store. I promise I will finish my piece when I get back.
Damian: You better write.
Me: I will, but I have to go.
Damian: You promised. -calmly ejects claws-
Me: Hey, don’t threaten me, I have backup. -I turn to…[Read more]
-
Jesse McKenzie replied to the topic Any Anime/Manga Peeps Out There? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@e_elaine_soup5 Wellll…… yes no mater how hard I try you are right, it isnt technicaly an anime. But its still a great show * shudders at the thought of-things at the end* have you seen the whole thing?
-
Jesse McKenzie replied to the topic Any Anime/Manga Peeps Out There? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@e_elaine_soup5 Thanks so much! I have a question for you if you don´t mind: what is your favorite anime you have ever watched? (make that 2 questions) and have you ever watched Voltron Legendary Defender?
-
Jesse McKenzie replied to the topic Any Anime/Manga Peeps Out There? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@e_elaine_soup5 Go right ahead!
-
The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Tyler’s gloved hand brushed the edge of the witness. He really didn’t think this girl was dangerous, especially because his hand wasn’t tingling. He adjusted his aviators as he stepped forward. “How did you know that?” He said in a low voice. Sage looked up. “You can read minds?” She squeaked. Tyler stared curiously at the girl. “You can.” He said…[Read more]
-
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
@the-fledgling-artist @kari-karast @e_elaine_soup5
Aw I’m glad you think my baby boy is cute.Fledgling I would love for your character and mine to meet up!
Also I’m gonna switch Daniel out because I got lost basically and he’s not good with a lot of stress right now at 17 lol!
I’ll bring in my character, Levi, once I figure out an introduc…[Read more]
-
The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Oh… yeah, I get a lot of those. 😛 Okay, I’ll write when I get back.
Edit: Plus Damian is kind of hard to get a feel for. his actions in the hospital and at the ball were mostly from the drug. It altered his personality.
-
The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Jayce loosened the taunt string a little but did not lower the bow. He had barely been able to absorb the fireball using the Ember key, so what happened if he went crazy again? How powerful was he? Jayce’s golden eyes glinted. “I move we push him into the hole and take his sword.”
(Jayce isn’t very… compassionate to people he doesn’t k…[Read more]
-
The one and only Draven replied to the topic Role Play for Learning: A Continuation in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian set down his glass, suddenly feeling sick from the single sip he had taken. His mind ran through the mental image of where every guard, every exit, and every possible exit was in the room. Why a ball? This thought plagued him. Being at a ball was torture enough, but there must be a reason. What was it?
He looked up as Doctor Jefe…[Read more]
- Load More












