@e_elaine_soup5
Active 5 years, 11 months ago-
Joseph Brink replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
@e_elaine_soup5 @andrew @kari-karast @bookcrazygirl @everyone
C’mon, where are you all? We almost let this thing die before, and were not letting it happen again!
We should probably try to finish this quickly so we don’t stop in the middle of the adventure.
I never should have suggested the maze…
-
J. S. Brink: Throne Warden replied to the topic Read and Weep (normal) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
These are… interesting. I don’t really like romance, but these were well written.
@e_elaine_soup5 I liked your first one the best.
-
J. S. Brink: Throne Warden replied to the topic Read and Weep in the forum Critiques 7 years, 4 months ago
Interesting.
-
J. S. Brink: Throne Warden started the topic Where is everyone? in the forum Announcements 7 years, 4 months ago
Rillumen has been so inactive lately! Where is everybody? Or has it always been this slow and I never noticed? Not that its bad or anything!
I almost missed the latest word war, so I thought I would remind everyone to quickly send in their total words! The time’s already up, but Daeus Lamb added something today reminding everyone to send in their…[Read more]
-
J. S. Brink: Throne Warden replied to the topic Read and Weep in the forum Critiques 7 years, 4 months ago
I agree with Brandon Miller. Why didn’t she tell him what was going on?
It was very well done, I thought.
-
Stick Man replied to the topic Heyo in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 4 months ago
He made a nice Death; just real collected and gentlemanly, in opposition to Death usually being represented as some kind of phantom.
I am unsure exactly how the site works since I’m new, so I don’t really know how the subscribing stuff works.
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
@kari-karast @nuetrobolt @e_elaine_soup5
Any of you interested in having your character defeat the dragon? If not, then I’ll just have Julius do the deed. Xd
-
EricaWordsmith replied to the topic Read and Weep (normal) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
Love these guys… Super, super sweet… @anne-of-lothlorien Yours was haunting… *Shivers* Have you ever read Rilla of Ingleside? It sort of reminded me of that book…
@e_elaine_soup5 I loved the first and third ones you did!!
O.K. Here’s my attempt. π
7:00 PM
There’s no sunlight left. It’s snowing softly, and I’m stuck. I wanted to get to…[Read more]
-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Heyo in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 4 months ago
Reload the page right after you subscribe and you should stay subscribed.
-
Stick Man replied to the topic Heyo in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 4 months ago
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
@kari-karast @neutrobolt @introverted-elf @e_elaine_soup5 @everyone
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Read and Weep (normal) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
@e_elaine_soup5 @kari-karast @bama-rose
I used to live with a lot of people, but they all died. Now I live with a lot of ghosts.
It sounds grim, but itβs actually rather comforting not to be alone.
Each morning I wake up to the vision of my mother pulling back the curtains in my bedroom. The pale smile lacks the love that I once would see, b…[Read more]
-
Stick Man replied to the topic Heyo in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 4 months ago
Tbh I don’t really know. What do you have to do to be in a fandom? Like, if I like something, am I in that fandom?
-
Italian Stallion replied to the topic Heyo in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 4 months ago
-
Italian Stallion replied to the topic Heyo in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 4 months ago
-
Italian Stallion replied to the topic Heyo in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 4 months ago
Hello!
Yes, but actually, no. My ancestors were Italian, but I’m basically ‘Merican.
Gonna have to go with steak. Ain’t nothing’ better! How ’bout you?
-
Bama Rose replied to the topic Read and Weep (normal) in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
Wow, this is really, really good!
-
Throne Warden of Emberia replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
@andrew, @kari-karast @e_elaine_soup5 @bookcrazygirl, I am really confused. Are we still in the maze?
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
@e_Elaine_soup5: Nice picture. I like it, especially the ears coming out of her air. Good job!
-
Andrew Schmidt replied to the topic Game of Characters in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 4 months ago
@e_Elaine_soup5: oh, right. sorry about that. *tries not to be so oblivious*
“Well, the map is sort of ripped, but I can still follow directions,” Delton replied, casting a glance at Rei who had collapsed onto the floor. Am I supposed to carry her or what, because after all, she is fainted? he thought. Well, it’s not like its really weird or…[Read more]
- Load More












