@e_elaine_soup5
Active 5 years, 11 months ago-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
@kari-karast @misspenguin @the-fledgling-artist
Since I have never read of or heard of these fang things you speak of, I have no idea how Scrimblins are in comparison. I would say that they are fairly intelligent… they can after all operate M16 machine guns. heh heh heh.You can? With what?
-
Beth replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
@countryboy77 and @e_elaine_soup5
It’s a reference to a book. (The Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson)
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian breathes a sigh of relief. The winged girl seemingly didn’t mind his actions. He looks over, noticing her extended talons. “How do they work?” He asks, trying to ease the moment a little. She looks up, her tears no longer flowing, but a distant look in her eyes. “I don’t really know myself.” He looks down at his own extended claws. With a…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic For all you weapon and fight scene enthusiasts out there in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Khopesh’s are AWESOME. I’ve read a trilogy called the Kane Chronicles where one of the MCs, Carter, uses a khopesh.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic For all you weapon and fight scene enthusiasts out there in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@e_elaine_soup5 Ooh, I LOOOVE Egyptian weapons!!! I have seen that sword before, but I didnt know it was called a khopesh! Super cool!!!
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
( @e_elaine_soup5 , I know you won’t see this until tomorrow, but here you go.)
Damian gazes down at the girl stretched out on the snowy ground. She is so like him, yet so different. He wonders if somehow his comment had been the cause of her sudden sadness. She looked so alone and vulnerable. His jaw tightens. Being the warrior that she was, she…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian slowly opens his eyes, taking in the large wings that surround him. He looks up at the girl in the center. She grimaces a little as the snow stings her still sensitive back. Finally he speaks. “Your wings… Eagle hybrid?” She raises an eyebrow, puzzled. “Never heard of them.” Damian shifts his weight a little. still taking in this…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian was not based off of Wolverine, but his abilities are similar. His animal side allows him to basically take the pain of others via physical touch. For open wounds he can take enough to accelerate healing. For more serious injuries, taking to much of the pain could very well kill him.
On another note, Damian…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian rises from where he had fallen with the wolf and walks over to the winged girl. She lay on her back, her eyes closed. He leans down, contemplating his choices. He could do it… but he hadn’t done it in a while. His jaw line sets, she was obviously dying and he would not let her die. He reaches out and takes her hand in his. He closes his…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Damian rushes forwards, grabbing onto the wolf that had launched itself at the winged girl. He grabs on, his claws sinking deep into the wolf’s skin. It lets go and the two of them fall… down. Damian turns over keeping the wolf between him and the ground as they hit the ground with a crash.
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Ock. THE POOR BOY. *hands Tyler hot chocolate* And Sage is 16.
No. I mean type. As in, on a phone… *whistles innocently*
ALso. You really like the fall oout of the sky thing, don’t you?
Wait. You did? Okay.
________________
Sage’s eyes widened at Tyler’s story. “Wow…” The poor guy.…[Read more]
-
Tyler replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
(Was Damian with you in the last one, or not. I’m confused. Is there another wolf like human? @e_elaine_soup5)
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
No. You can not do it. I mean, THEN HOW IS HE GOING TO GET BACK INTO HIS BOOK FOR GOODNESS SAKE!?!?!?!? Also. I will stab you if you do it.
Dagger: I will help…
Kari: I will also help…
Me: Ooh. Voting is good.
@countryboy77 @scarletimmortalized @e_elaine_soup5 @misspenguin @trufflehunter @i-david
So, I’m going to…[Read more]
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
Okay. First off. @countryboy77 Go ahead and add a new person if you want! So what’s happened in the snowy place is, Eiri fell into a lake and got hypothermia, A blue orb of light that’s one of the guides is getting close to the group, Dagger and Immortal don’t want it to get there so they sent wolves after them, so now they’re getting attacked by…[Read more]
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Role Play for Learning in the forum Characters 7 years, 8 months ago
@e_elaine_soup5 whaha. I say go for it, honestly. xD We already have so many I don’t think it would make much difference. (though, since Colorado is all alone feel free to move him if you want. The pine forest could probably somehow meet up with the snowy place, or you could just teleport him wherever else you want. 🙂 )
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic For all you weapon and fight scene enthusiasts out there in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Me: Maybe…
Kari: Yes. Yes she did.
Me: KARI.
Oh wow. That’s fantastic!!
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic For all you weapon and fight scene enthusiasts out there in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Cool. That way if she loses them she can just replace ’em.
How do the metal arms/legs work?
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic For all you weapon and fight scene enthusiasts out there in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Huh. So Ismay’s plates are more like a puzzle then?
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic For all you weapon and fight scene enthusiasts out there in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Kari: *shrugs* *ignores Lila* *goes back to sharpening dagger*
Me: Oh that’s cool!!!!
Ooh… taser… tasers are fun too.
Karim: Good point. I’m Karim, nice to meet you.
*grins back at West* *hands him knife* Here ya go. Don’t stab anyone important.
-
Kari Karast replied to the topic For all you weapon and fight scene enthusiasts out there in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
Karim: I want to be friends with Quip… can we be friends?
Me: *facepalms* ANYWAY. Guns are cool. And so are metal appendages. Are they just metal, or do they do anything special?
Kari: Okay. But you are short.
Me: Three… thousand… years!?!? WHO IS THIS GUY!?!?
It is indeed. *grins*
- Load More












