-
Katja R replied to the topic Any Fellow “Sherlock Holmes” Fans Out There? *raises hand* in the forum Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 4 months ago
Haha. 😀 It’s true. If I ever meet anyone who doesn’t like Sherlock Holmes I’d be super surprised. (Now watch, I’ll probably meet someone who doesn’t)
The Enola Holmes were a bit big on having her be super powerful, like a super girl I guess, but they were still fun to read.
-Katja
-
A.N. Parker replied to the topic Any Fellow “Sherlock Holmes” Fans Out There? *raises hand* in the forum Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 4 months ago
Enola Holmes – yes, I remember seeing that before! 😀 I’d like to read those one day, haha. And yeah, totally agree with you on that first part, LOL!
-
Katja R replied to the topic Any Fellow “Sherlock Holmes” Fans Out There? *raises hand* in the forum Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 4 months ago
If anyone doesn’t like Sherlock Holmes books they’re crazy. I loved reading them as a kid. (still read them at times) I remember reading a series of his “sister”. She was named Elona Holmes. They were pretty nice to read as a kid.
-Katja
-
Katja R joined the group Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 4 months ago
-
Beth Darlene joined the group Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 4 months ago
-
A.N. Parker replied to the topic Any Fellow “Sherlock Holmes” Fans Out There? *raises hand* in the forum Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 5 months ago
@anne_the_noob14 Gotcha, cool! I’ve never seen the movies with Basil Rathbone, but I have heard a lot about them. I really want to see them sometime! 😀
LOL, yeah, I hear you. He actually does such a good job that I don’t think of him as Stark much when I see his Holmes rendition, haha!
@christlover Same here! 😀
-
Linyang Zhang joined the group Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 5 months ago
-
Violet joined the group Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 5 months ago
-
Holly Clarise joined the group Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 5 months ago
-
NicoleG joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 5 months ago
-
Kristianne joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 6 months ago
-
Emma_Cat_Caton joined the group Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
-
Cara joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 6 months ago
-
Adrelle joined the group Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
-
E. K. Seaver joined the group Publishing and Marketing Nerds 6 years, 6 months ago
-
Kaleigh Flowers joined the group Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
-
Jacy replied to the topic Any Fellow “Sherlock Holmes” Fans Out There? *raises hand* in the forum Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
LOVE the Sherlock Holmes books!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Jacy posted an update in the group Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
Hey everyone, I just joined! I need some help because I’m stuck with a scene in my story that’s supposed to be creepy, suspenseful, and interesting but feels kind of flat. I need some tips for adding excitement. So my two main characters are teenagers June and April who are sisters. They’re helping an old woman clean out her victorian mansion when…[Read more]
-
Hey! My name is Katja. I just joined as well, but I understand what you are struggling with. One thing that seems to help me is to draw out a map of where she is going. If you are just imagining her walking, walking until you decide that’s enough and then, boom she’s there it might not work so well. Planning out how much time you want to pass, how…[Read more]
-
-
Jacy joined the group Mystery/Suspense/Thriller Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
-
PenSword replied to the topic Hi 🙂 in the forum Contemporary Fiction Writers 6 years, 6 months ago
@katthewriter Thanks! It’s a complicated mess to write for a lot of reasons, but hopefully maybe by draft 25 it’ll make sense. 😛
- Load More












