-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Anyone up for a challenge? in the forum Camp Artifex Art Discussions 7 years, 6 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Can’t wait to see your gestures! <3
-
Lin replied to the topic Anyone up for a challenge? in the forum Camp Artifex Art Discussions 7 years, 6 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Happy more people are joining us! Here’s a little tutorial. 🙂

Here’s the picture I used!

When practicing gesture you’re basically looking for the movement in a pose without focussing on all the details. One of the best ways to practice this is to look at a picture and determine the where the flow is. I drew a red line…[Read more]
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Creation corner in the forum Camp Artifex Art Discussions 7 years, 6 months ago
@slisby Hey girl! Nice to see you around the dusty halls of Camp Artifex! Oh my, Acrylic and pastels are probably the hardest traditional mediums you could have tried. (except for oil paint…) Great job on giving them a try! I’m glad you were able to craft your own purple. >: 3 How did your creation turn out?
@theclumsy_lamplighter Hiya! *high…[Read more]
-
Eden Anderson replied to the topic Character Design in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
Hey, what characters are you referring to? Sorry, I’m a little confused…😉
Wow! I love Achim, he’s super good!
-
Ella of Minecraft replied to the topic Creation corner in the forum Camp Artifex Art Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Oh. Thanks!
-
Charis Etter replied to the topic Character Design in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 7 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter (tag anyone else who was curious)
I am so sorry it has taken me forever to get back to this. School and work were crazy, but I’m back now! Ok on to the female descriptions:
Nova: Black hair, pixie cut, long bangs hang to the side of her face; 5’3”; reddish-brown eyes; muscles from training her whole life; Asian com…[Read more]
-
Jesse McKenzie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Sorry if I messed you up I will try to be less wordy next time ( if there is a next time) I love the drawing you did anyway. =)
-
Jesse McKenzie replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter I do have sort of wavy brown hair and big square red glasses, and I don´t know what a caucasian is… But I do have light skin.
-
Jesse McKenzie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter I agree with Fledg, I was just giving you tips if you needed them. I also agree with Lin.
-
Lin replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter I really like your style! The light on the hair looks really cool <3
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Not everyone draws eyes and noses like Jesse recommends you should. If you like drawing the lashes individually I don’t think there is anything wrong with that. 🙂 I think you did a great job on your drawing!
-
Jesse McKenzie replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Do you mind if I can give you tips in drawing? So for the eyes, you don´t draw individual eyelashes, but rather thicken were they would be with you pencil ( or what ever you use). For noses, they can be annoying but you want to break it up, li…[Read more]
-
Jesse McKenzie replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter I like the look of overalls, but I have never owned a pair. Why do you ask?
-
Jesse McKenzie replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Its January now, and I joined in December so yeah about 2 months.
-
Jesse McKenzie replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Yay! thats cool! what is your favorite animal? and how long have you been on SE?
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Inktober 2018 ?? ! in the forum Camp Artifex Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Cool! I look forward to seeing anything you decide to post. 🙂
-
Jesse McKenzie replied to the topic Introduction in the forum Introduce Yourself 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Yeah Grace is my middle name but Ella is my first, yes I do ink my drawings most of the time or I leave them in pencil and just color. I like onions, when they are charamelized (on a burger). My favorite animal is a fox, they are just beautiful creatures. And last I am 13. That is a lot of questions.
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Inktober 2018 ?? ! in the forum Camp Artifex Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter hmm.. The only one I can think of is Mermay. But I wouldn’t be surprised if there was more. 😋 If you’re interested in some short term drawing challenges though there is a thread where people are posting weekly illustrations inspired by the psalms. And there is also a thread where people have been posting redraws.u
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Creation corner in the forum Camp Artifex Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter Yeah colored pencils are fun. 😀 So is watercolor.. Actually art in general is just a lot of fun.
-
The Fledgling Artist replied to the topic Inktober 2018 ?? ! in the forum Camp Artifex Art Discussions 7 years, 8 months ago
@theclumsy_lamplighter I can’t believe I actually finished Inktober.. xD The struggle was real. Have you ever tried Inktober?
- Load More












