fb

Introduction

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

Hello! I’m Ella! It’s great to be here! And I REALLY hope I get my drawings on here. I love to draw, as well as write.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ella-grace Hello!! Welcome to Story Embers! What Genres do you write in, and what mediums do you draw with?? It’s great to have another artist on the forums! ^-^ Are you planning to join any of the guilds?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

So I usually write fiction, like fantasy. And by mediums I suppose just pencils markers charcoal. I love to draw, its an anime-ish but my own thing? And about the Guilds I have not really been assighned to one yet, this one is temporary, I think.

I, David
    @i-david

Knaphello, @ella-grace ! It is I, David.

Now, very important question: What’s your stance on potato education?

*Leans forward expectantly, pencil and notebook held close and ready to take notes*

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ella-grace Cool! My current writing project is a fantasy too. What is yours about? Hehe, my art style has been compared to anime before too, though I would say  anime has only had minimal influence on my style. 🙂 Did you draw your profile picture? I love it!!

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

no I did not draw my profile picture. BUT I WISH I DID! I’m good but not that good. also you can go to my profile and look through there and find what my story is about. Its kinda hard to explain without any spoilers.

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

What is “potato education” ???

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ella-grace Your story sounds like a lot of fun! I have a character named Elinore! So.. It’s different, but also almost the same! 😀 Did you know that the name Elinore (and all of it’s variant spellings) means ray of sunshine?? (Isn’t that adorable??)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

( Btw, I-david is just messing with you bahaha. Don’t worry about it. ) 😉

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

okay… thanks! I did not know that Eleanor meant that! you really do learn something every day! 🙂

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

@the-fledgling-artist I love your profile picture!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ella-grace Oh thank you! ^-^ Hehe, just don’t ask me what it is, ’cause I don’t really know. I just found myself drawing it one day, and thought it was cute enough to be my profile picture. I’d love to see your art sometime! How long have you been interested in drawing?

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

I’ve been drawing for as long as I can remember. But I started getting good around age 10.  Then this year I am in an advanced illustration class which has helped a tun! Oh and how do you put your art on here?

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

I think I will draw my present profile picture, and use that as my profile picture! Then I get bragging rights 😉

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

@i-david    Ummm……. Are you trying to creep my out a little???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest