-
Jane Maree replied to the topic PROMPT GUILD WAR – In Dreams in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
(Totally forgot to tag anyone, hah.…[Read more]
-
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic Flash Fiction/Short Story in the forum Critiques 7 years, 9 months ago
Really loved it! I always look forward to finding the first star reference. You remind me of one of my characters…she was kept underground for a long time, but always dreamed of stars. She loved stars so much.
I left a few suggestions, feel free to ignore them all. I tend to suggest what sounds good aloud *Yep always talking and…[Read more]
-
ScarletImmortalized replied to the topic A Christmas Proposition in the forum Meraki Writing Discussions 7 years, 9 months ago
Go ahead and post it here π *pretends I’m not curious about what everyone wrote….* It doesn’t have to be anonymous
@dakota Oh dear I sent it out….
@professorsjb Did you get your email?
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic Flash Fiction/Short Story in the forum Critiques 7 years, 9 months ago
Oh, I seriously love ALL of it! I do not usually like flash fiction NEAR like I loved yours, and I really mean that!!! π
The theme is absolutely amazing, the perspective gave me the chills, and the descriptions andΒ focus was thrilling and inspiring! Seriously the best flash fiction I have ever read. -
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic Flash Fiction/Short Story in the forum Critiques 7 years, 9 months ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
Absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic Flash Fiction/Short Story in the forum Critiques 7 years, 9 months ago
Wow, I will check it out! Thanks for sharing!
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic Car Crash… in the forum Prayer Requests 7 years, 9 months ago
Thank you so much! You guys are so amazing, and I am so grateful for you all! π
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic CHRISTMAS BREAK – WHOOO! in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 9 months ago
You too! And thanks…. π
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic PROMPT GUILD WAR – In Dreams in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
ALRIGHTY ALL. We’ve only got half a day left or something before the deadline is up. I’ve done my major edits (sorry I took so long). There’s still a few hours left for you guys to go over it. If you REALLY don’t like what I’ve done, it’s okay, because I still have the old version saved in another place and we can re-add some things maybe. I mean,…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree started the topic CHRISTMAS BREAK – WHOOO! in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 9 months ago
Christmas is only, like, eight days away, and it’s one of the busiest times of year for a lot of people, so I’m here to call for a holiday!
I won’t be posting any more lessons/activities until 2019 (IT’S SO CLOSE THOUGH. *screams*) but until then, we’ll still be doing the guild war story (deadline tomorrow!) and doing all the other things as…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic PROMPT GUILD WAR – In Dreams in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
@mairin-atha Yep, absolutely!
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic Car Crash… in the forum Prayer Requests 7 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for asking! We are definitely doing much better….still have a lot of things we are working through from bruises and whiplash to the fact that our family of 6 only has one vehicle here. But God has been good (as always, PTL!!), and we are still making do and continuing through it.
Thank you all so much for your thoughts,…[Read more]
-
ProfessorSJB replied to the topic NaNoWriMo in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 9 months ago
Totally. I might disappear for a while, but that just means I am single-handedly demolishing whatever assignments I should have submitted a month ago and writing pleas to my teachers.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic PROMPT GUILD WAR – In Dreams in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
@scarletimmortalized I loved it! I think you really nailed the first draft. There’s things to work on, but that’s the point of it. π
Gather around everyone, and let’s get to editing! I think the main part to work on is a touch of character voice and some more emotion, but the core is there already. So fire away. HERE is the link to the doc,…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic WORD WAR – November NaNo Special!!! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 9 months ago
It’s official now, so I’ll tag you guys. π
Meraki: 444,991
Erekdale: 355,725
Parimi Alca: 341,235
New Wessex: 253, 287
Avensbeck: 236,146
Rillumen:…[Read more] -
Jane Maree started the topic {Story Theory – Week 10} Strong Female Characters in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 9 months ago
Strong female characters are one of the hardest sorts of characters to write realistically. Harder than writing a realistic POV character from the opposite gender. Harder even than not killing off your mentor character. π
Now, before we go any further, I should clarify. I’m not taking on the normal topic of strong female characters. There’s…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic {Story Theory – Week 9} Discussion: How Much Research Should Fantasy Writers Do? in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 9 months ago
@fctaitΒ Β @mairin-atha Yeah! Definitely agree with you both.
@jessi-rae I like that you mentioned the real things that form the foundation of fictional things. I think you always have to have a base knowledge, and the amount of research you have to do beyond that does depend on what you’re tackling and how much you know already. but there’s A…[Read more]
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic Car Crash… in the forum Prayer Requests 7 years, 10 months ago
Thank you so much! π
-
Caleb E King replied to the topic Celebrate With Me!! My Blog is 1 Year Old! in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 10 months ago
@ashira LOL!!!! Yes I enjoyed writing that post.
@jane-maree thank youuuuu! Yes you should! 😎😆
@mairin-atha lol itβs fine! *high fives back*
-
Caleb E King replied to the topic Celebrate With Me!! My Blog is 1 Year Old! in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 10 months ago
@ashira thank you!!
@parker thanks man!!
@mairin-atha thanks so much! Haha I actually answered that question in the Q&A!! Probably
- Load More












