-
Mayacat replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
Sounds cool! Amin is under Rin’s sector then. 🙂
-
Mayacat replied to the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@naiya-dyani @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast @kayla-skywriter @dakota
I vote we should definitely keep Emberynus’ drawing as the symbol. I did a (much) simplified version for the characters who have to draw it very quickly, or maybe aren’t as gifted. Just a suggestion though. 🙂 Please tell me what you think.

-
Mayacat replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@emberynus-dragonslayer @dakota @kari-karast @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani @everyoneelse
________________________________________________________________________
Rin studied the map that Tawny had laid on the table carefully, scanning the quickly written notes that were on the side.
So this was the…[Read more]
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@kari-karast @naiya-dyani @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter
@naiya-dyani Okay, here it is. I’m doing Megyn and my newest charrie, Matt Benson, in one post, though it more from Megyn’s perspective. I couldn’t think of how to bring the two of them together. So, unleash the creativity!!
She picked herself up off of the floor, brushing…[Read more]
-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @dakota @mayacat @kayla-skywriter @esmeralda-gramilton @naiya-dyani @urwen-starial
I love/agree with everything y’all have come up with! I’d also add that there’s a (small)newspaper (news bulletins maybe?) or something like it? After all, the government would probably want a way to try and reassure the people that they…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Mayacat replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@urwen-starial @dakota @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @esmeralda-gramilton
Cool. My art style ranges a lot from manga/anime to real life stuff, so you’ll probably see a lot of different kinds of art from me 😀
-
Mayacat started the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast @dakota @everyone
I started a separate thread for art if that’s okay, because I feel bad when I keep having to post every few moments and we’re discussing something *nervous laughter*
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@urwen-starial @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat
You all have fun with the art! I can’t help you. : ( I’ll just critique later XD
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton
Ok cool. I mostly do realistic art so that’s what I’ll do. 🙂 At least I’ll try?! LOL!!
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
Hey I’m here. *Sighs in relief that the long war with school is over for the day.*
There are probably a good many homeless children because of the condition in the city.
Art would be FANTASTIC!!
as far as jobs I would agree with @dakota and @esmeralda-gramilton
-
Mayacat replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
you know I already started some art XD
@urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton
I’m also thinking about just using the High School au art for Rin and Kenma
I can probably upload it as well
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kari-karast @anyone-I-left-out
Is anyone around to brainstorm more ideas?
-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton This happens before 9:00, but idk exactly when.
@urwen-starial Well. Hopefully this makes sense to you. XP I had her fall asleep so then it can be closer to 9 or the meeting or whenever when either of them wakes up so that way maybe the timeline can be made more sense of, but you can have Talia be awake by the time Kirat…[Read more]
-
Urwen Starial replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
Yep! really REALLY good!
@mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @naiya-dyani @kari-karast @kayla-skywriter @dakota
I just want to say how happy I am that we’re able to work together so well! So so glad!
And my apologies if any of my critiques or ideas seem against you or your writing, I promise they aren’t directed at anyone…[Read more]
-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @mayacat Nice!! I like both your posts!
@esmeralda-gramilton I can try… tho I’m not entirely sure what the time frame is myself, so… XP
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@kari-karast @naiya-dyani @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter @urwen-starial @dakota
Alright then, unless anybody has something else. . .
*nervously*
Here’s the (horribly long I’m afraid) first part about Cade.
*winces and holds breath*
The light in the sky was fading, the sun was going down. This sunset would have looked beautiful…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@esmeralda-gramilton two hours past mid-night I believe
-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 8 months ago
@naiya-dyani @urwen-starial @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton
I like all those ideas!! I think I like Knot House more than if we substituted something for ‘house’, tho.
Urwen, yeah, I’ll have Talia help him out, and I shall write it soon.
I’m gonna bring another charrie in, too, on the Sparrows’ side. (Then I’ll have one on all the sides!) I ha…[Read more]
- Load More












