-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus- the-dragonslayer
Welcome to the side of legality and guilt.
I’m glad my work has been excepted. Which of my explanations for the food shortage do you think works best?
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @mayacat @kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani @kari-karast @anyoneelseI’mverysorryifIforgotyou
Hey. I realized that I have no government charries. Would anybody kill me if i added another character to be on the government side? 😬
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Thank you! The syruping went very well!!! It is a lot of work though.We had done it in years past, but we kinda dropped off last year and the year before because we got so busy. I wanted to start again this year so. . . here we are. 🙂
I don’t know if any of my sparrows are getting captured or no. If so, probably…[Read more]
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @dakota @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial @kayla-skywriter @kari-karast
*phew that’s a lot of tags lol*
I’ve been kind of holding off on writing more (a) because of schedule constraints and (b) because I’d like to know if any other sparrows are being captured before I write more for Kiet XD. Interactions…[Read more]
-
Veraza Winterknight replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Okay. Wow. So I missed a LOT. *apologizes for dropping off the face of the internet*
@urwen-starial Neighbors works great! Should we figure out anything specific or shall I write the next piece?
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @dakota @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani (i think that’s everyone)
I think I remember liking all…[Read more]
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Hey! I’ll try to answer your while I have time! Tomorrow’s gonna be one busy day making syrup.
Well I’m pretty sure the government runs the tower of Punishment. As far as the people who are sent there, I believe it would be criminals and rebels or people suspected of being rebels.
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@dakota @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton
Jackson’s nostrils flared slightly, it was clear he was growing tired of this. If Crecia told Dayton about the message. . .
“Nothing of consequence,” Crecia’s tone was sharp and slightly cold. “Now if you’ll excuse us, we’d better be going,” as if add one last irritation she looped her arm through…[Read more]
-
Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial @kayla-skywriter @whoever-else-is-involved-in-this-detail
I mean. . . “canetis” is Latin for sound. . . if that’s any good/sparks any ideas XD.
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Thanks! And that’s a good one too!
@kari-karast @mayacat @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter @naiya-dyani

-
Kayla Skywriter replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @esmeralda-gramilton @urwen-starial
Could my character, Citrine, run the radio?
The Quill, is an awesome name for the newspaper, by the way.
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@kari-karast @mayacat @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton @kayla-skywriter @dakota @naiya-dyani
Here’s another pic

-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Alrighty. I’ll have it up as soon as possible.
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Art Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@urwen-starial @mayacat @esmeralda-gramilton
Any ideas of what the newspaper insignia should be?
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
XD XD!! 😂 LOL
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
LOL.
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story Photography Thread in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
Both are very beautiful!!
-
Emberynus The Dragonslayer replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
It’s alright. LOL I think I might have too many already!!
-
Dakota replied to the topic Character Story in the forum Characters 6 years, 7 months ago
@emberynus-the-dragonslayer @urwen-starial @esmeralda-gramilton
Good questions . . .
Rob and Dayton would not be good leaders *sighs* Rob is too bull-headed sometimes and Dayton is too . . . not nice!!
- Load More












