fb

Activity

  • Livi Ryddle replied to the topic NaNoWriMo 2019: The Crazy Writers Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 years, 10 months ago

    @edmund-lloyd-fletcher Yo, those are so cool! I want to try carving/whittling sometime, but I’m just so busy with other things I don’t have time lol

    @eden-anderson 😀

    *beams* Thank youuuuu!!! *sends virtual hugs and tea and chocolate and cool pens and stickers because everybody needs that*

    @naiya-dyani @eden-anderson

    Verily, I’ve been straight up cackling reading thine warring comments. Yea, speaking in such a manner makes everything more fun. *cackles even villanlyouser than thee*

    (And yes, Naiya… I have’n quite gotten to the killing characters stage yet, but… someday… *pats your head and hands you cookies and tea*)

     

    I’ll be around for a while if anyone wants to word war! (*cough* Eden and Naiya, I’ll be MORE than happy to beat both of thee at once *cough*) 😀 😀

     

    OH WAIT I FORGOT HAHAAH *laughs nervously* I still have a majorish plot hole to fix before I go on because I’m stuck until I fix it ahahahah Ok well I’ll still be online for a while and I have a couple other writing projects I need to do, so I can still war!

Pin It on Pinterest