fb

Activity

  • @selah-chelyah:

    @hgm_barnes18:

    @evelyn:

    @parker:

    @the-fledgling-artist:

    @ashira:

    @kari-karst:

    @emgc:

     

    *wipes a tear from his cheek* wow, that was actually quite touching… *eyes go wide* AH! EMOTION! *stomps on the place where the tear landed, drops a piano and then sets it on fire* Alright, I think its dead *wipes the sweat off his brow* that was close. But honestly it’s good to know my time hasn’t been wasted and I’ve been able to influence you a little bit (and I think you guys have been able to influence me a bit too…). Alright, in light of this discovery, I’ll hang around. Honesty I would be pretty sad if I left too, you guys are great : ). But uh, in the future, I’ll probably do less revolting XD. *places his bow-sword on the ground and looks at Kari who smirks triumphantly over him. mutters* fine, you won… but, before I surrender I have one last thing to say…

     

     

    *grins despite himself.* So, I think I may just observe the randomness from now on. Unless there’s something I REALLY have to say XD Also, if anyone has any deep topics be sure to tag me! Oh! Does anyone care to hear what I learned at camp? I’m pretty eager to share it and, considering we haven’t gone totally back to randomness yet, I feel like now would be a good time to share it (but only if you want to hear).

    @fctait: in response to your question I was just planning to make a public announcement and then just logging off… I don’t know if you can delete an account… Why do you want to leave might I ask? Is it because of time management?

Pin It on Pinterest