fb

Activity

  • theinconceivable1 replied to the topic Any guys out there? in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 years, 11 months ago

    @the-fledgling-artist: well theres a demonstration of my bad people reading skills XD Sorry, and I’ll be looking forward to your response!

    @noahlitle: Hey Noah! wow, that is some serious dedication! We’ve written a lot on this thread XD!

    well, if you think I’m wrong I’m totally willing to debate my views with you! (I’m not an expert in any way on this whole self-defense topic BTW. I literally was learning as I went as I never had encountered it before…) so ya, fire away and I’d love to hear what you have to say!

    Hey cool! i’m sorry but consering rarity:

    I win! XD but your still up there! besides were all unique and special right : D.

    @nuetrobolt: hey dude! ya we aren’t quite sure what we’re talking about either XD tell me the three most interesting things about yourself!

Pin It on Pinterest