fb

Activity

  • Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 5 months ago

    @urwen-starial @anne_the_noob14

     

    Kiet: *sweating* *props feet up on table* So I heard you like bad boys.
    Grace: *blinks* . . . what? I don’t. . .
    Kiet: *immediately takes feet off table, going the deepest shade of red on the color wheel* Okay good that felt horrible. . . that is the last time I ever make a bet with Tai. . .

     

    Gerik: So where you from? Heaven?

    Grace: Yes. I’m a ghost. I died fifteen years ago, just like that pickup line.

     

    Tai: I dare you to talk to Kiet right now

    Dari: . . . Okay? *turns to Kiet* Hey, why are you sweating so much. . .

    Kiet: *face switching between very pale and very red* getting ready for my Grace first with date

    Tai: *can’t breathe*

     

    Tai: So how’d your first date go?

    Kiet: i tried complimenting her

    Kiet: but I couldn’t decide whether to say “you have an amazing smile” or “your eyes are so beautiful”

    Kiet: she smiled at me

    Kiet: and I panicked and said, “you have eyes.”

    Tai: *develops asthma*

     

    Dari: You need to stop doing weird things. Going out might help.

    Tai: I went to the pond today

    Dari: There you go! I hope you got something from that.

    Tai: yeah, I did

    Tai: *opens bag* this duck

     

    Tai: *being buried alive*

    Murderer *out of breath* How are you eating the dirt so quickly????

     

     

Pin It on Pinterest