fb

Activity

  • Naiya Dyani replied to the topic Character memes in the forum Characters 6 years, 6 months ago

    Haha!

    Okay, I’m gonna do this one (and tag @urwen-starial and @anne_the_noob14 since they probs know my characters best out of the peeps on this thread):

    Answer to the question “What would be the most surprising or embrassing fact about you?

    Tai: I’ve swallowed an earthworm before.

    Grace: She said a surprising fact, Tai. Unless you were going for embarrassing?

    Kedori: *snicker*

    Tai: Fine. Um. . . I don’t know.

    Grace: You actually do get serious sometimes. It’s actually kinda scary when you do.

    Tai: O.O *runs off screaming “I SCARED GRACE!!!!!!!”*

    Grace: *sigh* That’s. . . not what I meant. Anyway, for me. . . I guess maybe that I do, in fact, cry.

    Dari: Wait, you do??

    Kiet: *nod* I’ve seen it.

    Dari: *spins around* You’ve seen it???

    Grace: Once.

    Kiet: Anyway. . . um, I’m not quite sure what mine would be.

    Grace: You can get mad. And it’s not pretty when you do.

    Kiet: o.o I’m sorry. . .

    Grace: I meant that in a good way. You usually only get mad over stuff that matters.

    Kiet: Okay. . .

    Dari: I actually used to get into fights when I was younger.

    Grace: O.O You did?? You can’t start conflict now to save your life. . .

    Kedori: Um. . . it surprises some people that I can talk. Not very well, though. So I almost never do it.

Pin It on Pinterest