-
theinconceivable1 replied to the topic Introductions! Pizza! Best Buddies! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
@mairin-atha: “This is a place you can grow (*cough cough @theinconceivable1* ;p ),” *wispers to ashira* orstartarevolutionheheheXD (who want to grow when you can revolt???)
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introductions! Pizza! Best Buddies! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
@mairin-atha HEY! WHO SAYS YOU CANT HAVE SYMBOLISM AND DOUBLE MEANINGS IN HIS-FIC EXCUSE ME!!?
oops, *stops yelling* anyway..YOU CAN! 😀
Yeah, I love love love starry nights!
I have been in Idaho only six months.
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introductions! Pizza! Best Buddies! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
@mairin-atha Yes! LOVE STARS!
Ooh, yes I love Idaho! cool your in Montana!
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introductions! Pizza! Best Buddies! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
@mairin-atha I mostly write historical fiction! I have like at least ten different story ideas, but I am focusing on just two right now. One of them is called “Facing the Lions” and is set in Roman Carthage, Tunisia, 203 AD and is based on the story of Perpetua and several other Christians who were martyred in the arena. The other, “The Vo…[Read more]
-
Ariel Ashira replied to the topic Introductions! Pizza! Best Buddies! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
@mairin-atha Hi! I do like pizza and I am very excited to grow more in my writing!
I love your signature! My real name, Esther, means star.
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Introductions! Pizza! Best Buddies! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
Everyone–PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEWEST GUILD MEMBERS!
I’m so pleased to have you both here. Thank you for your patience as you’ve been waiting almost three months or something?? We’ve been a bit behind lately. 😬 So,…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic We Are Mo-ving *singsongy voice* in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
@mairin-atha So exciting! I’ll be praying that everything goes smoothly. ❤
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic We Are Mo-ving *singsongy voice* in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
@mairin-atha Wow! Hope all continues smoothly. Excited for you and your family, and thanks for the updates! 🙂
-
Jane Maree started the topic {Story Theory – Week 7} World Building in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 10 months ago
If there was one thing I least enjoyed when I first started writing, it was world building. I found it boring, pointless, and frankly I just wanted to write my book without having to worry about details.
And now here I am doing a post about world building. What has the world come to?? 😛
I’m not going to pretend to be an expert at this,…[Read more]
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic {Story Theory – Week 6} The Three Act Plot Structure in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 10 months ago
First of all: SORRY, I KIND OF DROPPED OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH. NaNo and other schedule things ate me and in my spare moments, I didn’t have the motivation to check on here, so I’m so sorry. 🙈
@skye Nice! What is the actual Characteristic moment scene, and how are you using that to show that he thinks he’s always right?
I love the basic…[Read more]
-
theinconceivable1 replied to the topic WORD WAR – November NaNo Special!!! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
@mairin-atha: *amidst a raging battle theinconceivable1 plunges his blade into an enemy’s torso. He peels the body off with his foot* What! grow! *he slashes another opponent* who wants to grow when you can start a revolution! *dives into the fray!*
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic WORD WAR – November NaNo Special!!! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 10 months ago
@mairin-atha Yeah, I`m sure we are crazy! 🙂
@parker Way to go! Keep at it! 🙂 !!!
-
Jane Maree started the topic {Story Theory – Week 6} The Three Act Plot Structure in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 10 months ago
After last week’s look at plotting vs pantsing, I thought it would be a perfect time to look at what good plot structure looks like. This is the basic framework of how to have a structured story that has everything happening at the right times for the right reasons.
And it’s called the three act plot structure.
The three act plot structure i…[Read more]
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic Leetle Teeny Weeny Baby-Length Fiction in the forum Critiques 7 years, 11 months ago
@mairin-atha Really neat! Great descriptions and emotions used. :_
-
Selah Chelyah replied to the topic WORD WAR – November NaNo Special!!! in the forum Announcements 7 years, 11 months ago
@mairin-atha *cups hands and whispers back* Yes, I know!
You guys are all doing SUCH a great job!!! Keep going!!! 🙂
-
F.C. Tait replied to the topic Leetle Teeny Weeny Baby-Length Fiction in the forum Critiques 7 years, 11 months ago
@mairin-atha I liked it! It was so beautiful and mysterious. I didn’t have that much to say but I left a couple of comments on the doc. 😉 Nice work!
-
F.C. Tait replied to the topic Flash Fiction in the forum Critiques 7 years, 11 months ago
@mairin-atha thanks so much!
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Leetle Teeny Weeny Baby-Length Fiction in the forum Critiques 7 years, 11 months ago
@mairin-atha Really nice! I loved it. 😍
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic {Story Theory – Week 5} Plotter vs Pantster (and why I think they don't exist) in the forum Annual Theme Discussion 7 years, 11 months ago
@mairin-atha Ah, that’s hilarious. 😂 Hopefully you can get into that zone and write this story! 😛
-
Jane Maree replied to the topic Word Sprint? in the forum Accountability & Achievements 7 years, 11 months ago
@mairin-atha Ooh yes, I think that would work really well. 😀
- Load More












